• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on New Maps

Do you like the new maps

• Yes

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Potato

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I think it is kind of ridiculous how many new maps have been added. And of course, they decide to have a PMC contest. I like some of the new maps, but honestly I just don't like how many have been added. I think a majority of them should be removed.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it is kind of ridiculous how many new maps have been added. And of course, they decide to have a PMC contest. I like some of the new maps, but honestly I just don't like how many have been added. I think a majority of them should be removed.
I think that some of the maps should definitely be removed, as they never get played, and there's no point in still having them.

S

ShadowMasterZ

It's awkward, because the map we've entered for the contest is also on the moon.
EDIT(because of personal misunderstanding below):We tried making it for the last 8-10 months, we always failed then re-made it again when we heard about the contest and it's a shame that Moonbase 9 is indeed also on the moon.

I personally have only played Moonbase 9. I don't find it that great, I like the idea, of course :D, and darkness puts a different aspect into the game, sure. But the structures and terrain look very bland and the moon isn't light apricot color with a shadow, blocking it.
I see it being rather lightgray in reality, especially with a shadow.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
It's awkward, because the map we've entered for the contest is also on the moon.
We worked on it for the last 8-10 months and it's a shame that Moonbase 9 is indeed also on the moon.

I personally have only played Moonbase 9. I don't find it that great, I like the idea, of course :D, and darkness puts a different aspect into the game, sure. But the structures and terrain look very bland and the moon isn't light apricot color with a shadow, blocking it.
I see it being rather lightgray in reality, especially with a shadow.
You can't enter maps that were started on before the contest started o_O

S

ShadowMasterZ

You can't enter maps that were started on before the contest started o_O
I didn't say that they submited it, I meant that the chances of our map getting on MCSG are a little bit lower with another moon map.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't say that they submited it, I meant that the chances of our map getting on MCSG are a little bit lower with another moon map.
Oh, but why did you enter the contest with a map that don't meet the requierments?

S

ShadowMasterZ

Oh, but why did you enter the contest with a map that don't meet the requierments?
Ohh, I misunderstood, my bad. I meant, we thought on creating the map 8-10 months ago. We tried, but we always failed, so we re-made the entire thing when we heard about the contest.

Anyways, just played Rugged Lands, love the map, great gameplay, good structures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci