• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeadowLarke

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's what I like:

The Death Match Arena
The Sand Decay
A Shorter Time Limit

Here's what I don't:
Lag
How Difficult It Is To Watch Death Match
Too Short of a Time Limit
Only One Chest Refill
Three Player Deathmatch

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont really like the setup on the 24 tribute servers. This is because the time isn't quite relevant to the amount of players. I believe 40 minutes on the 24 tribute servers would be a sweet spot as it allows time for the people who dont manage to capture corn on the first night a second chance at it as there are other tier 2 chests other then the ones at the cornucopia of which hold iron armour and diamonds. So the main reason i believe there should be 40 minutes on 24 tribute servers is that it allows the unskilled players a second chance at winning.

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
thats not true. i have had diamond swords before and lost to iron. but i have a problem with the new deathmatch, it causes INSANE lag making it almost immpossible to hit people unless they are not moving or you hit 3 blocks ahead of them.

metscatcher18

Tribute
Reaction score
Pros:
None
Cons:
Chests restock once
Short time limit
Can have like a 10 person deathmatch
Insane client lag
Can't watch the deathmatch to well, can't see who is who
Always a winner

Ok, the chests restocking once, I have won once because me and my teammate got the corn on the second night since the first person who got it didn't come back and payed for it later.

The shorter time limit is just annoying, you can't get as many kills.

I was in a death match of 8 with full iron armor and diamond sword, then everyone went after me, I took out 5 of them, but not the last 2.

Client lag is just insane, I have seen multiple people lag back into the lava-Cheap death right there.

Being unable to see it is just plain annoying, I can't see who is winning and who is running.

The always a winner is bad, if you can't get enough hits in five minutes on 1 person is not worthy of a kill, I have run from multiple people for a tie when all they had to do was shoot me with an arrow, not that hard to do.

jetsfan27

Spectator
Reaction score
I think its a good idea but the 24 tribute games are too short like many people mentioned and the lag in the final deathmatch have cost me and my friend to lose a couple times where we were probably going to win

Jakest_123

Spectator
Reaction score
FIX THE LAG IN THE DEATHMATCH.

I am SICK of being in a winning position with good equipment and then being killed due to lag. All that work for nothing, and I never win. I now have 15 points and when my score DOES go up, it's countered by being killed due to the lag.

skittlesboy

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's what I like:

The Death Match Arena
The Sand Decay
A Shorter Time Limit

Here's what I don't:
Lag
How Difficult It Is To Watch Death Match
Too Short of a Time Limit
Only One Chest Refill
Three Player Deathmatch
Definately, I hate the three man dm's because it mean that the worse aromoured/weoponed people gang up on the good person!

llama5876

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's what I suggest: 24 player: 40 mins. 48 player: 50 mins. 120 player: 1 hour. Also, i like the deathmatch arena and all, but i don't like hos it's 3 person deathmatch instead of two person. But, that's just my opinion.

Lavence

Spectator
Reaction score
I voted no for this, and the reason is that I can't move in this arena, my client lag is that bad. Also, I just saw someone using a hacked client, so the sand dropped beneath him, and he just floated there. Also, I think the deathmatches start too soon as well. I think 30 minutes would be a better time.
Thanks!
Lavence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci