• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
seriously chad, i hope you read this.. im in love with the SG and had my top score as rank 25 in eu, but i feel you have ruined the game..the short time makes it impossible to set up your tactic and win with patience AND the worst thing is the deathmatch arena with 3 people or when the short time is over, this has increased the chance of winning if you are a team too much...before if u were alone against a team, u could be smart and take them out in the game, but now there is no time for that, if u go into the arena then its done u r dead...i fel u have taken all the charm with SG, its not a skillgame anymore like before, now its to little time , and if u r team u win...im really sry for this =/
Well said. I miss the long, drawn out and exciting matches where you had to use your wits and landscape knowledge to take out a team. Now, you get pulled into the dm too quickly without much time to prepare and the team that has better gear than you will take you down in the arena quite swiftly with not much skill involved.

Now, this doesn't really affect me since I roll with a tight-knight team these days, (mainly due to sudden influx of hackers), but I do agree that MCSG has changed drastically since its release, in a more awkward way than innovative.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
new dm lags to much for me and i can never hit people ! i think it is unfair because i get about 50-60 fps in game but i lagg so much during dm and can have disadvantages ! I think its to do with the blocks updating so is there a way to have a small arena with lava around without the block updates ?!

Jelluhh

Spectator
Reaction score
It laggs to much so i dont like it because now i lose everyround

kenbez123

Spectator
Reaction score
My suggestion: leave the tiem 60 minutes, but for every death, reduce time by 2 minutes (or some other amount)

jonahc2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Love it. The games are really long sometimes and takes forever once it goes to 3 people

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i think the reduction to 40 mins was a great idea for the 24 slot but the new arena just makes teaming to OP. Plz revert to the old deathmatch but keep the new time

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
What if we kept the old times for games, but kept the amount of players who were alive when the dm started? Like 4 people for the 24, 8 for 48, and 12 for the 120?

Ka999in

Spectator
Reaction score
Personaly I Love the design, but it is way too laggy. My suggestion is to mke more DM arenas that are less laggy and make a vote within the lobby. sorry for bad xspelling im on my phoneo_O

:-|

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
a new (less laggy) arena wouldn't be bad but i actually quite liked to original setup but i do like the new 3 people make it to the DM rather than the 2.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well said. I miss the long, drawn out and exciting matches where you had to use your wits and landscape knowledge to take out a team. Now, you get pulled into the dm too quickly without much time to prepare and the team that has better gear than you will take you down in the arena quite swiftly with not much skill involved.

Now, this doesn't really affect me since I roll with a tight-knight team these days, (mainly due to sudden influx of hackers), but I do agree that MCSG has changed drastically since its release, in a more awkward way than innovative.
Yah justin me too the only way you can even win these games is if you team with three, and kill your friends in the dm. The hackers are just unstoppable as a lone wolf

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
hackers who use the forcefield hack can be killed wiv a bow

aerofaze

Spectator
Reaction score
i prefer the previous deathmatch and time because the server lags way too much and i dont even get a fair fight because i dont know where the other players are and i think its good to have a workbench at hand for any quick crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci