• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Over-reacting over ThatOneTomahawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
The video has 10 views, 4 likes, 0 dislikes and 0 comments. That video is not receiving any hate. In fact, I would go as far to say that this could possibly just be a quick scheme to get some views. Also, you say your videos are getting tons of dislikes, yet this video has none, surely if they disliked your videos because you made a video of you killing Tomahawk then they would dislike the video of you killing Tomahawk, it just doesn't add up for me, because I looked at your videos, 7 out of your last 8 videos have 0 dislikes. Then again, I am a pretty cynical person so this could not be the case.
I just uploaded the video.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't mean to be mean, but I feel as if that it makes no sense, that in the end of your thread, you say that it's no big deal over killing Tomahawk, but yet, you made a video just for killing him and made the title about it and you claimed that your heart was beating so fast because of you killing him. :.
Because It's not easy and I got so many points o.0

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly? It was stupid of you to make a video of killing him in the first place. He's not that good of a player as it is, so I really don't see the point in making a video over it.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Notice how I mention your last 8 or so videos too then. Also, if you just uploaded the video, how can you say it has got you loads of hate.
I agree with you, I think he did this for attention..

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Even if he did, no need to call him out on it, just move on.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:p I guess the fight was fair :p Though, personally, I think it wasn't the right time to kill him.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
:p I guess the fight was fair :p Though, personally, I think it wasn't the right time to kill him.
It IS the Survival Games. If you can get him while Tomahawk is at a disadvantage, then I say go for it.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, good job, ignore the haters. They're just people who can't let 15-30 minutes of someones life go. Come on people, we live an average of 70-90 years!

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
NOTE: I just got banned for a very weird reason. I am doing a ban dispute right now -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci