• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Over-reacting over ThatOneTomahawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol at the excitement,Dude calm down, Do you think I was like that when killed MNGLoganP. Seriously dude, He had a Iron chestplate and a stone sword that's it. You had full armour. Nuff Said, just calm down,and you killed him when he had almost absolutely nothing, not a big deal.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't know why you are proud to kill tomahawk. He's good yeah, but was it worth having an absolute overreaction to it? No don't think so. It just makes you a little cocky and as people have said before look like you are just looking for Attention because I don't see any hate on that video.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol at the excitement,Dude calm down, Do you think I was like that when killed MNGLoganP. Seriously dude, He had a Iron chestplate and a stone sword that's it. You had full armour. Nuff Said, just calm down,and you killed him when he had almost absolutely nothing, not a big deal.
He had a 10 team, I was low from figthing someone..

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't know why you are proud to kill tomahawk. He's good yeah, but was it worth having an absolute overreaction to it? No don't think so. It just makes you a little cocky and as people have said before look like you are just looking for Attention because I don't see any hate on that video.
On THIS Video. Want me to post screenshots of my skype msgs?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
As a true fanboy and heater (and having never heard of you before in my life), must throw some more steaming pile of hate on this footage.

However, to keep this strictly professional: QQ -,-

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Let's try and keep this discussion related to the topic at hand. Your ban has nothing to do with this thread, so it shouldn't be discussed here.

Also, guys, try not to double post. There is a lot of that going on in this thread :p

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Don't want hate? Don't show off about killing somebody who's not even that great at the game.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
It's really lame that so many people disliked your video. You didn't even target him, he randomly ran at you and you defended yourself. Everyone who gave this guy hate/disliked his video for the reason that he killed Tomahawk should feel ashamed.

Also, for those of you who are giving him hate for "uploading him killing Tomahawk", that's not all the video was! This video wasn't just the clip where he killed Tomahawk, he recorded the entire game and uploaded it. What made the video better was the fact that Tomahawk was in it and he ended up killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci