• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Over-reacting over ThatOneTomahawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Apparently "Inpersonating staff"
Like I said before, stop derailing your own thread with off-topic posts. If the thread veers too far off the original topic, it will be locked.

lol i hate when ppl rage cuz you kill someone famous.. I killed some players from mcFinest.. and got hate for it... i'm like seriously guys.. I'm not gonna sit there and let them win xD
Same thing happened to me, same youtubers too. They wanted me to let em win (only one was left alive) for the video, fans in the lobby were pretty upset that I ruined their chances of being in the video xD. Can't say I blame 'em, but I'm not just gonna give away a win for some youtuber I don't know.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, same youtubers too. They wanted me to let em win (only one was left alive) for the video, fans in the lobby were pretty upset that I ruined their chances of being in the video xD. Can't say I blame 'em, but I'm not just gonna give away a win for some youtuber I don't know.
lol i hate when ppl rage cuz you kill someone famous.. I killed some players from mcFinest.. and got hate for it... i'm like seriously guys.. I'm not gonna sit there and let them win xD
It's extremely weird because the exact same thing happened to me with MC Finest, when I killed them at the end of their video for the win, it was then not to long until I had a few people raging/hating on me ^-^ but what ya gonna do

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
Ah yes I remember the day Tomahawk and I thought it was a big deal we killed BajanCanadian because he was famous. We got so much hate for it and the comments were ridiculous. Now looking at it now it's like the stupidest thing we did but pretty funny at the same time. We we're literally fan boys and it's ironic that the videos involving that situation were the most viewed video on the channel. Since we got custom thumbnails back recently I basically made the most craziest thumbnail for it to represent the craziest video. It's on the video right now as we speak:

Now the biggest difference between our video and this one is like there's a group chasing after Tomahawk and IMO he looks screwed into having any chance of winning that game hahaha. Anyways what I'm trying to say is you'll get hate for things in the YouTube journey whether you expect it or not but just remember it's all part of the experience and if you truly believe in your channel you'll be able to do anything.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, congrats on killing him. I feel bad that he got chased by like, 10 people, so it was kinda un-legit, but whatever.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I have the same feeling. I once killed Blood_Zelos, and got too much hate.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The exact comment I just posted on the video:

guys, calm down. This is hunger games, a fight to the death. If you don't believe that, then don't play. He had every right to kill him, love it or hate it the object of this game is too kill. Also, although he was targeting tomahawk, it was tomahawk that came in for the fight. That was fair play, and a good battle. No hard feelings people, calm down, and GG. What ever you do +iGoldenGamerPT stand by your video and leave it up, no matter how many subs and dislikes it cost you.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
The fact that you posted it and named it
"I KILLED ThatOneTomahawk"
Is probs the reason you got so much hate. The fact that you killed him and boasted about isn't right.

Reaction score
Now I'm not being sceptical,But why would you title your video "I KILLED ThatOneTomahawk"? It's just going cause allot if hate if your being Cocky/Impreniated at the same time.Well anyway's, Youtube is a big open world full of hater's and lover's.You'll most likely run into these kind of situations but just keep moving ignore the hate and take the love!

Reaction score
Just ignore the hate dude , you will get a lot on your Youtube journey , depending on what things you post or even like. Don't get discouraged and don't just do things you don't know its concepts. No offence , but naming your video "I KILLED ThatOneTomahawk" is the reason you got hate on your Youtube and Skype.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
If i got killed and someone made a thread about it.
I would be pretty angry. Julio has feelings. He's still a human like us.

You wouldn't like it either. Also, going on mad about killing a VIP... Kinda over reacting in my opinion.

This was just me stating my opinion. I don't want to offend anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci