• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72 (Christmas Edition)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the map. It seems as though you've simply placed some snow, ice and done some world edit, and added a tree and snowman.

The series of maps (Par 72, Revamped & now this) seems to be getting old. I see no point to making a Christmas version of the map, when you could simple create something new from scratch.

Hopefully I didn't ramble on too much :p

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the map. It seems as though you've simply placed some snow, ice and done some world edit, and added a tree and snowman.

The series of maps (Par 72, Revamped & now this) seems to be getting old. I see no point to making a Christmas version of the map, when you could simple create something new from scratch.

Well considering making a whole new map, with a whole new idea takes time and planning, which neither of us currently have the time. It isn't just the outside we changed, in the main building there was a lot of work put into it. Plus fix some mistakes that were overlooked in the revamp. We added ice rinks to where the tennis courts were. Plus other things, but those are minor.

It's just for Christmas, to get everyone in the spirit once December hits. Tbh I like the Christmas version a lot more than the original and the revamp. But if you want to make a Christmas map from scratch you can do it :)

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

If someone is willing to put hours of work into something so that you can enjoy it I would recommend not telling them that you think their effort is pointless :)

This series of maps is something I am incredibly proud of and have put days and days of my time into. (including the time solely put into this revamp. Maybe you should take a look around the map before you say that we just put some snow and ice on the ground! :) )

If you would like to spend a few weeks building a brand new Chrismtas map then I would just love to see that.

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
The word "Par 72" looks a little bit awkward, but other than that this map is, like the other two, amazing. I'm all hyped for Christmas. Oh and I hope my head is on the Christmas tree or somewhere on the map :p

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Looks amazing, honestly, I love it <3

[kind of an abrubt ending of the music in the trailer though ;)]

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
How, I like cold maps, with ice and snow for the pvp. If you have ping, the ice is your best friend :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci