• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch Notes - 3/16/2015

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
Rusty, Im a diamond donor, can you please make it show on the forums? Thanks in advance ;3
Stay Awesome- Flamer_2003
That fake signature though.. I don't think that you were even playing back in the day Gravey4rd was a moderator.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That fake signature though.. I don't think that you were even playing back in the day Gravey4rd was a moderator.
Actually I was. I had only played a few times. I had a team of 3 cause I sucked, Gravey managed to kill them but I killed him in a unfair way at the end :p

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes you can /ud, it undisguises your mask as well.

Edit: /unmask works as well.
If you want to /d with a diamond donor color. (Random name with diamond color) you have to /disguise, then /mask, then /unmask?

Then you get the diamond colored, random name?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes you can /ud, it undisguises your mask as well.

Edit: /unmask works as well.
If you want to mask while disguised just /mask diamond plat etc.
#1 I can't /mask Diamond, even though I have Diamond Rank

#2 If I were to /d to get a random name, /mask as a different rank, and /unmask to change it back to diamond, it would work in theory. I just tested it out, /unmask not only changes the mask, but your /d name, meaning /unmask does what /undisguise does.

There is no way for me to /mask as a diamond donor, even though I have that rank. I want this to be fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci