• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch Notes - 3/16/2015

BluqLiqhts

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally, an update! Love this, the mask command is going to be awesome :D ty MCSG <3

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow can they actually announce they are not going to do it instead of masking a massive lie and getting everyones hopes up and the poll for the global stat reset it was like 15,000 to 4,000 and they are going for those 4000 because some of them are youtubers and they are frightened they will leave but look at the 15,000 people that wanted it to happen it would get more people active and donating and would also attract way more new players and youtubers so then the new players and the rest of the community actually have a chance of getting up on the leaderboards i think its just really ignorant what they are doing they say they listen to their fans LOL what a load of BS they didnt for the 1.8 update or the stat reset when they litteraly had people begging for 1.8 not to happen and for there to be a global stat reset. And where the hell is SG4?!?!?! it is literally one of the most all time loved maps on MCSG, Seriosusly i think the devs and owner of this server are just ignorant or they are just plane lazy.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Wow can they actually announce they are not going to do it instead of masking a massive lie and getting everyones hopes up and the poll for the global stat reset it was like 15,000 to 4,000 and they are going for those 4000 because some of them are youtubers and they are frightened they will leave but look at the 15,000 people that wanted it to happen it would get more people active and donating and would also attract way more new players and youtubers so then the new players and the rest of the community actually have a chance of getting up on the leaderboards i think its just really ignorant what they are doing they say they listen to their fans LOL what a load of BS they didnt for the 1.8 update or the stat reset when they litteraly had people begging for 1.8 not to happen and for there to be a global stat reset. And where the hell is SG4?!?!?! Seriosusly i think the devs and owner of this server are just ignorant or they are just plane lazy.
Dude, chill.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Yeah well... Just a bit annoyed they don't listen to their players/fans
Although they don't listen to the community that often or they say they do, sometimes they do listen. It's taking them awhile to push the leaderboard update because the people on both sides made valid points in the decision. If you refer back to this post Col_StaR made here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...leaderboards-reset-with-newest-update.139371/ you'd understand that with a big update like this, time is needed. Now if you go back to another post Col made here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/ the update is coming but it'll take time. ChadTheDJ made some updates to the leaderboard update via his twitter about a week ago. Saying that they are hoping to have this update within a week.

I would love to this update pushed out ASAP but I doubt we'll see it this month. Things may change though so don't get too worked up over something that IS coming.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow can they actually announce they are not going to do it instead of masking a massive lie and getting everyones hopes up and the poll for the global stat reset it was like 15,000 to 4,000 and they are going for those 4000 because some of them are youtubers and they are frightened they will leave but look at the 15,000 people that wanted it to happen it would get more people active and donating and would also attract way more new players and youtubers so then the new players and the rest of the community actually have a chance of getting up on the leaderboards i think its just really ignorant what they are doing they say they listen to their fans LOL what a load of BS they didnt for the 1.8 update or the stat reset when they litteraly had people begging for 1.8 not to happen and for there to be a global stat reset. And where the hell is SG4?!?!?! it is literally one of the most all time loved maps on MCSG, Seriosusly i think the devs and owner of this server are just ignorant or they are just plane lazy.
Why did you even bother using periods?
Although they don't listen to the community that often or they say they do, sometimes they do listen. It's taking them awhile to push the leaderboard update because the people on both sides made valid points in the decision. If you refer back to this post Col_StaR made here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...leaderboards-reset-with-newest-update.139371/ you'd understand that with a big update like this, time is needed. Now if you go back to another post Col made here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/ the update is coming but it'll take time. ChadTheDJ made some updates to the leaderboard update via his twitter about a week ago. Saying that they are hoping to have this update within a week.

I would love to this update pushed out ASAP but I doubt we'll see it this month. Things may change though so don't get too worked up over something that IS coming.
Tryhard mod.

PrivateScumbag

Survivor
Reaction score

Alright, good point mate.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
You've nailed the run on sentences, bro. Your English teachers would be proud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci