• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Patch Notes - 3/16/2015

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
What you're saying is /mask is basically just /drank, but for donors? TYTYTY
Pretty much, except staff (moderators) can /drank as platinum, diamond, gold, iron, or regular. We use to be able to disguise as VIP and friend, but that was removed :(
Sorry, I thought the community was still in favor of removing it :p
Yeah, it's cool. At one point they were ;)

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, cause they won't get targeted during the game...
It's less about being targeted and more about not wanting some randy putting me in a montage clip.
Well, actually, contrary to your belief:

At first, most people didn't support it, but then people started to like it (me being one of those people). Since the majority of people want it back, we brought it back. We've got to make decisions, some of them that only half of the community will like.
I don't think year old polls are really relevant to the topic. It'd be nice if a poll was run before they added raffle voting back, but hey who listens to the community anymore?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
when you do /stats [Player]
it will say they do not exist if they are disguised.
For example, if Gravey4rd was disguised in my game, and I did
/stats Gravey4rd,
it would say that his data did not exist, which means that people would know he was in their game.
They should fix this.
that is really the least of our worries tbh. Unless people are doing /records or /stats every game for random people, then it really isn't an issue.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
It's less about being targeted and more about not wanting some randy putting me in a montage clip.

I don't think year old polls are really relevant to the topic. It'd be nice if a poll was run before they added raffle voting back, but hey who listens to the community anymore?
The thing is it should have never been removed, so asking to put it back is a bit of a moot point.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I love that when raffle voting was first enacted, everybody threw a fit because there was no guarantee that their favorite overplayed maps would always be played. Once it was taken back, everyone complained that maps were getting overplayed again. Now that raffling is back, people are surprisingly content.

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow! Awesome update! This is perfect! The /mask command is ole :D
Dev Team is Awesome! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci