• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perm-banned. Ban Upheld. Twee's out.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Yolo

I hope you take action ChadTheDJ

Twee was a great guy

Now, put yourself in the spot of twee and Cscoop, That dedicated at least a year into this server and it's all wasted. Donor and a Great hobby. Meanwhile you ignore the small facts that make this community while you sit back and forget about us. If you want a better community I say give them a chanse. Put yourself in their shoes, if I got banned for this, I would be pissed. Do something about this god dam problem or give them a chanse. If you want a better community then take action.

I'm furious.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
What the hell... You deleted the videos before this WAS EVEN A RULE.... This is so stupid, you should have been un-banned immediately. Countless members of staff have told me that the offense doesn't matter if it was committed before a rule was put in place. I swear they're just trying to get rid of active members..

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
RIP twee </3

Banning people for deleting evidence is pretty uncalled for. Ban the people who help clean up this server from hackers, not the best way to go about things. Hopefully you find a way to get unbanned,

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
That bs rule is the reason why I don't bother to record the hackers I encounter cause I know that one day, I'll forgot about the evidence and delete my channel or something.

So good job MCSG, banning the people who help get rid of rule breakers and discouraging honest players from reporting them. And staff wonder why there are so many hackers <3

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yet another person leaving. But sadly...this time...it's you Nick. You've been a great friend ever since I became really active on Chrome. I remember the first time meeting you. I honestly thought you were gonna be a squeaker but was surprised to see how deep your voice is along with you being the same age as me!

Although you may be gone from MCSG, I will text you on kik whenever I can, and I will always love you!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
hi i can see stuff from the perspective of both the community and staff so hey what's up

The reason this rule exists is to prevent people removing evidence of legitimate rule-breakers. The way it works is that you are only banned until the evidence is re-uploaded. On another network I am staff on, we have a similar rule that people thought was dumb until explained. On this network, if you have an inappropriate or offensive skin you are permanently banned. Sounds unreasonable, right? However, once you've changed your skin, you appeal and are unbanned. Those scenarios are pretty much the same; you are permanently banned until you correct the wrong-doing. People are only being presented with half of the situation and judging based on that.

This rule was introduced because of the issues it had caused at the time. People were being bullied and harassed until they deleted evidence. This situation occurred so many times that actions had to be taken to fight back and give those being attacked a defense against it.

And in response to the "hackers get a second chance how ridiculous blah blah" comments: people can change, other people do it for whatever reasons. Hey, I hacked in a few games back in V1 just so I could test what the clients did against other players. I then switched my jar, and started watching out for other players doing those things. That is what actually inspired me to become a staff member. If I got caught and permanently banned back then, I would never have had a chance to become active in this community, I would never have become a moderator, I would never have become a senior mod, I would never have become an admin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci