• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: More Australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello MCSG community, I'm here today to talk to you about more Australian Minecraft Survival Games Servers.

Now I'm usually the one to say "Stop asking, they cost money, Chad's stated we will get Australian servers, leave it be." but after saying that for so long you honestly think if it's true or not. After looking at the European and American servers they have 150 servers and 200 servers, whereas Australian servers merely have a 25. Granted American and European players have a larger community base and more players to play on those servers, but with Australian holidays coming up soon and Americans going back to school I honestly think to myself, American and Europeans have many servers which are hardly being used! Australian servers are generally packed.

Here's the difference between Australian and European and American servers.

American:

Australian:

(One board and the others are just heads.. Two of which aren't even Australian, excluding Chad as he's the owner of the servers)

See the difference? Also a point to note is when I go on American servers they have about 50 of those 200 servers actually being played. (Although that may be due to time-zones, but I highly doubt it matters to much.)

Now, we were promised Australian servers, this quote proves that.

• AU will be also getting a hub soon with more servers. Should be up by this weekend.
  • Chest updates will be updated soon with Tier 3's. We are still balancing them as of now.
  • AS and CA locations are being looked into for additional servers but no "hub" (not final).
  • Some older, not as popular maps will be removed to replace with newer arenas (info soon).
  • AU will be also getting a hub soon with more servers. Should be up by this weekend.
How long ago was this..? July 23rd, 60 days later it still hasn't happened, still hasn't even been mentioned. I appreciate how generous Chad was in giving us a hub, but I'd much prefer more servers than a hub. I'm sure adding ~10 more servers will NOT greatly effect MCSG's budget, if they can afford 200 American and 150 European servers (Some of which are hardly used). A point I touched on before is that Australian holidays are approaching fast, some already on holidays and others 1 week away from them. Americans are going back to school, making a lot of their players focus moreso on school than MCSG.

I understand cost is an issue, but MCSG has a large budget. They are no-where near low, in my honest opinion they are probably higher than ever since the large influx of permanent diamond donators. I believe they can more than afford Australian servers, although I am not completely sure about this as I don't know any banking details of MCSG, this is just an estimated guess.

Chad, you said you would give us more Australian servers. I greatly appreciate the fact we have Australian servers, but you said we would have more Australian servers 60 days ago, (2 months) ago, we still haven't had any conformation on that, any mentions of Australian servers being added or even considered. If anyone of the administration team could touch on this subject I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyway, as the title says this is a petition so..

Code:
I, (Name here) sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.
My aim is for 50 people to sign the petition to atleast get this noticed, or even considered.

1) Darkrai202
2) Mattando97
3) Puneetasouras
4) Redjosepie
5) Angryjukebox
6) Nyancaatt
7) _Dusky_
8) Fastfish14
9) Yozy3
10) CH21
11) Tyester
12) Gianteye123
13) AMooseMan3
14) ThePikachuPro
15) Porkstorm
16) Dutchy336
17) HS3716
18) RC_4777
19) Blakew447
20) Rhinoviru5
21) iMightTroll
22) Zipp303
23) Zaex30
24) 47knight471
25) Damoisawesome
26) ThatOneFox
27) Quackeryy
28) TheJoker_007
29) Zinc
30) Billyguy1
31) Duckluv321
32) Purge_Hawk1
33) Henryp909
34) Assasinator25
35) Teovald
36) JohnnySmasher
37) ThappleTree
38) JellyJ2430
39) Zangoose
40) PUR3SK1LL7
41) Hwracer
42) Halo_0
43) UTFM
44) Dah_Hobbit
45) Pixelatorx2
46) Ellatheawesome
47) DaveP_7
48) Uncrownedflyer5
49) KitMencha
50) Marotta66

51) Cameron256

Cheers,

- Darkrai

Last edited:
Reaction score
I, Puneet(monsters) sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.
I made thread about this also :p

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, redjosepie sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

(I'm not Australian, but I have to admit, it's ridiculous...)

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, Angryjukebox sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

_Dusky_

Diamond
Reaction score
I, _Dusky_ sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region :)

Last edited:

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I, yozy3 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I, AMooseMan3 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci