• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: More Australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know the reasoning, you'd have to ask Bill or Devin. And yes, usually internet usage is included in the server payment, but because we tend to go over (by a looooot) it's very pricey.
Fair enough, but apart from costs all my arguments are completely valid.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Not Australian but YOLO

I, Halo_0 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Considering CA only has 23, 24 play servers and no hub, I'd feel lucky.
Firstly.. You have US servers to go to where you get a decent connection if you can't get in Canadian servers. And last time I checked Australian servers had a much larger demand than Canadian servers (This was when I was a mod and could see player averages.

FYI; you're Canadian. You're lucky >.>

UTFM

Tribute
Reaction score
I, UTFM sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
If CubedHost is selling AU servers for a better price why doesn't MCSG use them..? I do know AU Internet stuff is pricy, but in CubedHost's shop.. Just look at it. ;-;

You haven't read anything in this whole thread have you?
no :( haha

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Fair enough, but apart from costs all my arguments are completely valid.
Yup, they are. But what I'm saying is, cost is the most important thing at the moment- sure, we'd love to get more servers. We all would, you know we would. But logistically it's quite unlikely.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Even though I use the us servers, this is completely unfair. They should sell some the us ones, and then use that money to buy au servers.
I, Dah_Hobbit (Isaacbidisaac) sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I, Pixelatorx2 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.
PS. CA is just as popular if not more then AU is.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yup, they are. But what I'm saying is, cost is the most important thing at the moment- sure, we'd love to get more servers. We all would, you know we would. But logistically it's quite unlikely.
Take US + EU servers that are un-used and add AU servers? :p I'd have to know more of the money details to make an actual solution. xD

I, Pixelatorx2 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.
PS. CA is just as popular if not more then AU is.
Make a CA petition then! :p

You do although always have US to go to for back-up :D

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Take US + EU servers that are un-used and add AU servers? :p I'd have to know more of the money details to make an actual solution. xD

Make a CA petition then! :p

You do although always have US to go to for back-up :D
I don't think people in northern Canada get a good connection on US servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci