• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Excl
Your real life name: Alex
Wins: Now: 32 Legacy: 472
Nationality and Timezone: US EST
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
Well I am a talented US player who has been in some of thee really good US clans, so I know how to act and play in a clan. Also I played Hive for a little while, so I am used to the ping difference and like it more than playing on US. Another reason is I am looking to do something new on mcsg since I have been playing in clans for a year. Finally I know this clan is good and I know I can be a great contributor to it. That's why I am here and why I think I can benefit Phoenix.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Excl
Your real life name: Alex
Wins: Now: 32 Legacy: 472
Nationality and Timezone: US EST
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
Well I am a talented US player who has been in some of thee really good US clans, so I know how to act and play in a clan. Also I played Hive for a little while, so I am used to the ping difference and like it more than playing on US. Another reason is I am looking to do something new on mcsg since I have been playing in clans for a year. Finally I know this clan is good and I know I can be a great contributor to it. That's why I am here and why I think I can benefit Phoenix.
Do you own CS:GO though?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci