• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Epic_SniperMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Epic_SniperMC
Your real life name: Henry
Wins: 39/ 150 - ( play cw's on this account and played mcsg when I was bad ).
Nationality and Timezone: British, GMT
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think I would benefit Phoenix because I'm always calm and never shout/blame other people, also I am better than the average mcsg player. I am also very active, accept when I have exams ( I think I was one of the most active people in my last clan 'Intrepid' in which I was rank Elite.) They recommended this clan to me, finally I don't have csgo but was thinking of getting it, sorry.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Epic_SniperMC
Your real life name: Henry
Wins: 39/ 150 - ( play cw's on this account and played mcsg when I was bad ).
Nationality and Timezone: British, GMT
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think I would benefit Phoenix because I'm always calm and never shout/blame other people, also I am better than the average mcsg player. I am also very active, accept when I have exams ( I think I was one of the most active people in my last clan 'Intrepid' in which I was rank Elite.) They recommended this clan to me, finally I don't have csgo but was thinking of getting it, sorry.
I also recommend!!1! one of da nicest guys I know plz accept I am fan

ItsBecauseITry

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Fireliqhtz // Combination // Feaxz //Demonic_Bacca
Your real life name: Peter
Wins: 12/44
Nationality and Timezone: Sweden, GMT+1
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have past experience with clans and teamwork. I am very active, and I am always willing to play clanwars. I am a pretty experienced Pvper, and I know a few people in this clan. This clan seems to have a lot of experienced/good pvpers, nice people, and I want to be a part of it. Last but not least, am also an fellow bac ^-^

Beaver

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Fireliqhtz // Combination // Feaxz //Demonic_Bacca
Your real life name: Peter
Wins: 12/44
Nationality and Timezone: Sweden, GMT+1
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have past experience with clans and teamwork. I am very active, and I am always willing to play clanwars. I am a pretty experienced Pvper, and I know a few people in this clan. This clan seems to have a lot of experienced/good pvpers, nice people, and I want to be a part of it. Last but not least, am also an fellow bac ^-^
applying for 2 clans :S

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Skiqz || I_jarno
Your real life name: Jarno
Wins: 54 (750 legacy)
Nationality and Timezone: the Netherlands, GMT +1
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have quite some experience since I've been playing in clans for 1 1/2 years. Also I'm known for always staying calm and be positive. I'm really active and I think, I'm an above average pvper. And of course, I got deez csgos
declined - whenever i see you in game you 2v1 me - makes me sad

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
I deleted the other one.
It shows you're not loyal or like to prove something to a clan, to be able to give up an application to apply for another clan makes the new clan ask if you would do it again. I also see that your past clans are incorrect as you were never actually a member in Ascendancy, just a trial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci