• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Bayerz

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Spicez
Your real life name: Mino
Wins: Idk, i have'nt played that much mcsg since reset
Nationality and Timezone: I'm from Sweden, +1 timezone
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I really wan't to join Phoenix cuz I know its a damn good clan and i want to join a good clan where i can have fun and play clan wars. And i also know that ur very active. :p I played for Intrepid when u clan wared Intrepid and some of ur specs told me that i played very good so i think i can help u out in clan wars aswell. I am a good pvper so please don't reject me before trialing me. I hope i can get accepted to this clan :D

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Hungerz
Your real life name: Antony
Wins: 18 (500 legacy)
Nationality and Timezone: GMT
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have a lot of experience in previous clans, aswell as good tactical knowledge of routes and playstyles. I will also be extremely active and will collaborate well with other members, and play or spectate to the best of my ability. Most important I have CS:GO but me only Silver 4 so I ned help from you.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Skiqz || I_jarno
Your real life name: Jarno
Wins: 54 (750 legacy)
Nationality and Timezone: the Netherlands, GMT +1
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have quite some experience since I've been playing in clans for 1 1/2 years. Also I'm known for always staying calm and be positive. I'm really active and I think, I'm an above average pvper. And of course, I got deez csgos
Recommend!!11!!

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
• Application •

IGN: dengel00/Publicly
Your real life name: David Engel
Wins: 51/181
Nationality and Timezone: The Netherlands its one hour ahead of Englands time
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: since im a decent pvper and can help getting a bit more active again since I dont have Csgo (rip) and just have good teamwork overall and want to meet some big players :)

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kruger
Your real life name: Oskar
Wins: 166/656
Nationality and Timezone: Denmark and GMT +1
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Cause I know some of the members in the clan and I think I would fit good in it :3 Btw I'm gn4 but play like GE
also recommend!!!11!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci