• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

ImDozy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ImDozy
Your real life name: Hehehe
Wins: 1K+
Nationality: Canadian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Cause yo, this is my fam ;)

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ImDozy
Your real life name: Hehehe
Wins: 1K+
Nationality: Canadian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: Cause yo, this is my fam ;)
BAE <33 Accepted!

CakeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: PaYenDarkness23
Your real life name: Nate
Wins: 260 ( 1.3k wins on hive )
Nationality: USA
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: idk

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: PaYenDarkness23
Your real life name: Nate
Wins: 260 ( 1.3k wins on hive )
Nationality: USA
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: idk
Accepted rank Member

FrostyBitee

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: GhostRider_RS
Your real life name: If you do not mind I just prefer to be called Ghost or Etho.
Wins: I have a total of 544 wins out of 3138 games.
Nationality: I am Irish although I sound American in social media cx
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix as I believe that I am skilled in pvp, I can come up with strategies on the spot along with techniques on how I can win. I usually am not good against teams but it really depends on what map I am playing on and if I am really trying. I am not the best at flint and steel but I can be at some points. The bow, fishing rod and sword are my main strong points as I can usually read my opponents movements with the bow and I can get good combos with the rod and sword. I am also very good at team work and I believe that this can be useful at certain points of a clan war. I also want to improve my pvp skills and co-ordination and my techniques. This is why I believe I would benefit Phoenix.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: GhostRider_RS
Your real life name: If you do not mind I just prefer to be called Ghost or Etho.
Wins: I have a total of 544 wins out of 3138 games.
Nationality: I am Irish although I sound American in social media cx
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix as I believe that I am skilled in pvp, I can come up with strategies on the spot along with techniques on how I can win. I usually am not good against teams but it really depends on what map I am playing on and if I am really trying. I am not the best at flint and steel but I can be at some points. The bow, fishing rod and sword are my main strong points as I can usually read my opponents movements with the bow and I can get good combos with the rod and sword. I am also very good at team work and I believe that this can be useful at certain points of a clan war. I also want to improve my pvp skills and co-ordination and my techniques. This is why I believe I would benefit Phoenix.
Accepted - Rank: Member

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: GameBling1337
Your real life name: Jakub
Wins: 480
Nationality: Poland
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix as I'm an all-round good pvper, I excel at using the bow, flint and steel and team fighting but do struggle with sword only 1v1s. I'm a pretty good team player and have I have already played with most of the people here.

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GameBling1337
Your real life name: Jakub
Wins: 480
Nationality: Poland
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix as I'm an all-round good pvper, I excel at using the bow, flint and steel and team fighting but do struggle with sword only 1v1s. I'm a pretty good team player and have I have already played with most of the people here.
Accepted rank member - private message me your skype as this isn't Eskild C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci