• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Pinger" isn't a thing...

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
That's really wrong dude
Someone who has 10 ms and has the same skill level as someone who has 70-90 ms will ALWAYS land the hits first and do the insane combos, as hits register faster.
But when you have high ping and you get rodded back, it's delayed so you don't get affected a lot.

Pinger is when someone's bad and they have a really good ping.
Just that, nothing else.
the game has a limit to how many hits you can get in a given time so thats wrong. The game has a limit to the range of hits you get although taking less knockback and as a result abusing the other players hitbox stretch will give you a double or more hit combo.someone with 5 ping vs someone with 200 ms that will have an effect but that is because they are 4 ping ranges from eachother.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol... being a so-called "Pinger" permits you to hit another player up to about 2 blocks. For example, say I play on AU, where I get about 210ms, a guy will get a quad hit, but I also get around 21cps. On US (70ms) It is near impossible for someone to get even a triple hit on me. Therefore, it is wuite obvious ping can subside with the possible "reach" you can get. Lmao a "delay" FUNNY!

Reaction score
the game has a limit to how many hits you can get in a given time so thats wrong. The game has a limit to the range of hits you get although taking less knockback and as a result abusing the other players hitbox stretch will give you a double or more hit combo.someone with 5 ping vs someone with 200 ms that will have an effect but that is because they are 4 ping ranges from eachother.
I don't want to offend by saying this, but it seems you're not that experienced with this, as someone with 5-30 ms or someone who lives close to the host (has a good, stable, uninterrupted connection) has an enormous advantage over anyone.
Yes, the game has a limit on how many hits you can get in a second, but still, the hits may be registered slowly if you have a really high ping and some of them may be even lost. The difference is huge, no matter what, specifically in a game like Minecraft where a continuous connection is required.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
brandy those things are so minimal though. Also I enjoy 100 ms because I take delayed KB along with my normal like 0 kb so that means i take delayed 0 kb easy easy money
not minimal when you're in dm and this nerd with 20ms is bowspamming w/ 4 stacks of arrows.
Or in a CB when you're looting corn and catch that stone sword

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
not minimal when you're in dm and this nerd with 20ms is bowspamming w/ 4 stacks of arrows.
Or in a CB when you're looting corn and catch that stone sword
Ok the bow and chest thing is logical but In raw man on man pvp wif swords idk the high Ping is sexy

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello there!

I know a lot of our Community Members do use the word "Pinger" a lot when they get killed. If they don't get killed by a hacker, I guess there is only one way out of the situation, and that's by calling them Pingers.

From my opinion, having around 50 Ping is a huge advantage. If you have above 150 ping, you can be lagging badly, and your hits won't be registered as much as they would if you had around 50 ping.

I get around 80 ping, and I know that by having around 50 ping, it is a huge advantage.

You might say it isn't cause you don't know how it feels to ghost around a whole Survival Games Game, but it is quite annoying, and trust me, having good ping is a huge advantage...

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day, at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Ping can not be changed, it cannot be abused, but it can be used to your advantage.

'Pingers', meaning people abusing ping, isn't a thing.

In a nutshell.

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
true, I know on badlion terms like these are used by everyone even the above average players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci