• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft servers updated with new maps!

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm really dissapointed in Akupu shores. It's completely ruined. Not only is the spawn broken, but the villages were completely clusterfucked. Doesn't really seem like a fun map either, as the only buildings I found were normal minecraft villages (which were broken).

Anyways, I think it's really sad that these maps haven't even been taken down and/or fixed yet. I'm not saying it should happen instantly but it really shouldn't take more than a day to just notice the problem and remove it.

Hi there! I"m just as upset about it as well, when they uploaded it to their servers they ripped my map Akupu Shores completely in half. I'm sure it wasn't on puropse but nonethelessI asure you it truely is a really fun map to play, and there is no default minecraft anythings, the entire map was fully customized., terrain and all, just like it should be. What was cut off was most of our custom tree forest, all of the cornucpoia, the ship, the flower fields, the huts on the water, the wizards tower, the marshes, the coral reef, the deathmatch arena, the arches, some mountains and half the ruins. So, I understand that the upload right now is completely messed up. But once they fix it give it another chance =) I'm sure you will love it! -Zan_Murcielago

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi there! I"m just as upset about it as well, when they uploaded it to their servers they ripped my map Akupu Shores completely in half. I'm sure it wasn't on puropse but nonethelessI asure you it truely is a really fun map to play, and there is no default minecraft anythings, the entire map was fully customized., terrain and all, just like it should be. What was cut off was most of our custom tree forest, all of the cornucpoia, the ship, the flower fields, the huts on the water, the wizards tower, the marshes, the coral reef, the deathmatch arena, the arches, some mountains and half the ruins. So, I understand that the upload right now is completely messed up. But once they fix it give it another chance =) I'm sure you will love it! -Zan_Murcielago

Haha well that doesn't sound like just a tiny bit of the map. So are the villages, and the desert temple (that was completely ruined aswell) not supposed to be there?

E: I've also noticed that A LOT of these new maps doesn't have a crafting table at the cornucopia. It's an interesting twist but I really can't decide on whether i like it or not

NergalBS

Spectator
Reaction score
noone said that we have to add a crafting table to our maps , so it's not our fault :p

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Haha well that doesn't sound like just a tiny bit of the map. So are the villages, and the desert temple (that was completely ruined aswell) not supposed to be there?

E: I've also noticed that A LOT of these new maps doesn't have a crafting table at the cornucopia. It's an interesting twist but I really can't decide on whether i like it or not
There is a crafting table in my cornucopia http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/akupu-shores/ You can get a glimps of it on the second picture of the page, Also all that strange minecraft generated structures I have no idea what that is all about. Like I said the map was chopped in half so that includes the barrier. =( I really hope they fix it soon!

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
There is a crafting table in my cornucopia http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/akupu-shores/ You can get a glimps of it on the second picture of the page, Also all that strange minecraft generated structures I have no idea what that is all about. Like I said the map was chopped in half so that includes the barrier. =( I really hope they fix it soon!

Yeh. There was also a BUNCH of witch huts in some sort of swamp :p Made the map look really bad :/ It seems way better on the planet minecraft page though, and I'm excited to see it fixed c:

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeh. There was also a BUNCH of witch huts in some sort of swamp :p Made the map look really bad :/ It seems way better on the planet minecraft page though, and I'm excited to see it fixed c:
Thanks, I am just really hoping this mess up doesn't put a bad taste in peoples mouths when they hear Akupu Shores. Lol, I hate swamps! I would never put one in my map!

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks, I am just really hoping this mess up doesn't put a bad taste in peoples mouths when they hear Akupu Shores. Lol, I hate swamps! I would never put one in my map!

Yeah. Hopefully, when it's fixed, it won't end up as a map that no one votes for just because they think it's still broken. :(

AngryLPer

Spectator
Reaction score
I love destiny Shivers so far. The only part I don't like though is that bloody waterfall with way too much cobweb. I got trapped in one and it just ALL OF THE BUNNIES me up. It didn't kill me, and it wouldn't let me go at all. Took me 5 minutes and help from another person to get out.
Thank you :) Yea i think you are right i also noticed it
-AngryLPer (Lead architect of destinys shiver)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci