• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft servers updated with new maps!

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
How come many of these new maps are trolls, such as everyone is on the same block on a tree, or stuff similar to this. Or one of the maps is where everyone spawns in the ocean and land is very far away?

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
How come many of these new maps are trolls, such as everyone is on the same block on a tree, or stuff similar to this. Or one of the maps is where everyone spawns in the ocean and land is very far away?

Most of the maps are broken, and no one seems to have fixed them yet.

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Some of the maps are bugged, ripped in half or spawns you in a strange location

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
Vipers occult is glitched, on PMC 25 everyone spawned on top the tree at spawn instead of on the pedestal, everyone jumped off and died, it was the quickest game ever! But it's broken so yeah...
EDIT: and PMC just crashed when Rusty Survival Games loaded :/

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
These need to be fixed ASAP, because it gives these maps a disadvantage in judging gameplay. No one wants to play them because they know they are broken. So it cannot fairly be judged. There are 2 days left in the contest so please MCSG, fix these issues!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is basically fixed for most maps. We have yet to push the update yet though.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks Sneeze! Any estimations on when the update will be taking place?
I thought it would be out by now, but I see that it's not. It should be out soon. Ill hurry the devs a bit ;)

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought it would be out by now, but I see that it's not. It should be out soon. Ill hurry the devs a bit ;)
Where would you post an update log when you guys push it through? Or is there a way to know when it has been updated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci