• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft servers updated with new maps!

RADicated

Spectator
Reaction score
Damn... Akupu shores looks absolutely amazing in my opinion, may be kinda big but still is an awesome map. Literally too good to not be implemented into the servers.

Good job guys!

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Damn... Akupu shores looks absolutely amazing in my opinion, may be kinda big but still is an awesome map. Literally too good to not be implemented into the servers.

Good job guys!
Thanks a lot! Does that mean they've fixed it in game?

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
I know people will love my map if you guys can push the update as soon as possible. No one is even willing to see if it is fixed because they just assume its still bugged. My map isn't the only one like this either. If you guys have the update ready to go, can you please push it through? and make a post about it? I'm sure you guys must be testing the gameplay for the contest through these servers, so those of us with our maps broken cannot be fairly judged. Please, update this as soon as possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci