• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planned downtime, server upgrades starting at 11PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly think 40 minutes is a little long, players who only play au might have some trouble joining cause there is only 4 available for 24. And younger players with a time limit to how much they can play, like say their parents set it.. Well 40 minutes is just a bit much.

Think about it 40 minutes for one game, what if you lagg out or something and can't join back or you need to go. It just doesn't seem very good.. Did you even put thought into it?

If you really did think 20 minutes was short what about 30? chest refill at like 20? Something along those terms.

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly think 40 minutes is a little long, players who only play au might have some trouble joining cause there is only 4 available for 24. And younger players with a time limit to how much they can play, like say their parents set it.. Well 40 minutes is just a bit much.

Think about it 40 minutes for one game, what if you lagg out or something and can't join back or you need to go. It just doesn't seem very good.. Did you even put thought into it?

If you really did think 20 minutes was short what about 30? chest refill at like 20? Something along those terms.
They had it at twenty, community including myself objected, they raised it back, and 20 min is when the chests refill in the 40 min games.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
Just cause forum people wanted more didn't mean other people did. and why raise it so dramatically..

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Just cause forum people wanted more didn't mean other people did. and why raise it so dramatically..
40 minutes is what it was originally.

I think it's a fair compromise. They left the deathmatch trigger at 6 tributes or something. That allows the game to pace pretty naturally. Also, 40 minutes was the original length for a match of 24, so it's not a dramatic rise at all.

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
What ever floats you boat, be open minded.. < key to succession and good leading

Nobeeswax

Survivor
Reaction score
Is this the right place to ask that?

Au1.mcsg.in
au2.mcsg.in
ect

dagr295

Spectator
Reaction score
au1.mcsg.in etc were'nt working it said that it was an anknown adress

Status