• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plantations [Complete; Read Thread For Link]

Would you like to see this map on MCGamer?

• Yes

Votes: 75 83.3%
  • No(Please give a valid reason in the comments before blindly picking this)

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hmm I like it, but there are a lot of fence posts and stuff, and for people with bad computers such as me lots of fence posts are hell in minecraft :(

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I like the builds overall, I just have some suggestions. For one add more block variation other than wood and brick in the city/town arena. Also try to add some more trees in places, so everything is not completely flat. Also try to add some detailing with something besides wood, I mean it flows OK, but it doesn't really stand out. Make it stand out with other blocks used for detailing. If you add more than wood, and finsih up and add some more little detail I could see this being a map.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I like the builds overall, I just have some suggestions. For one add more block variation other than wood and brick in the city/town arena. Also try to add some more trees in places, so everything is not completely flat. Also try to add some detailing with something besides wood, I mean it flows OK, but it doesn't really stand out. Make it stand out with other blocks used for detailing. If you add more than wood, and finsih up and add some more little detail I could see this being a map.
We will take that into consideration, thanks for the feedback :).

Update!: I have decided to release a teaser of one of our smart corns for you to have a look at :) (I didn't ask josh but #YOLO P.S: Don't tell him!)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
More screenshots added.

FourthState

Survivor
Reaction score
We will take that into consideration, thanks for the feedback :).

Update!: I have decided to release a teaser of one of our smart corns for you to have a look at :) (I didn't ask josh but #YOLO P.S: Don't tell him!)

Nick, not the stealthiest move I've ever seen.

kawaiitravii

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the thought of using somewhat... controversial history but I love the idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci