• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PLEASE HELP

Fy5

Spectator
Reaction score
Hope I wasn't too late...but-
It seems to me that 1.8 is a different story, comparing to 1.7. After playing 1.8 for a while, I one day decided to play on 1.7 again. Even though I can't log in to MCGamer, I've been playing much better. At the same time, I can easily notice the difference when I'm in combat with 1.8 players and 1.7 players.
I don't know about the rest, but this might mean to myself that the MCGamer MCSG is past me. I do understand that MCGamer is trying to be progressive and up to date, and it's not a bad thing, considering the name change feature. But honestly, I want to say that 1.7 and below were the days when PvP, was just PvP. I don't know how to put it but I hope you guys understand. ;)
I can relate to the issues Electrix is having very well. But I'm afraid the only options are:
1. Adapt
2. Go back
I'm not encouraging or discouraging you from choosing either. But I guess I personally chose to go back and stay where I was meant to be.
Good luck, and just have fun.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
We should play together I can help u :3

Legacy: 700/2500
Current: 60/200

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members