• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make solo only sg servers

Agree?

• Ya

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • Na

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I am so done with teams! I only play solo. I never team. The only time is in a clan battle. I always play alone and die to teams alot :(

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I so feel as if we need to have a Solo SG game type. Bad players like me need to have somewhere to go :p

Otherwise, my ideas are that it needs to be a whole indifferent server. If people who team on the game type get permanently banned from the whole server for "Teaming in Solo: SG" then that would be completely broken.

Other than that, I would love a game type like this, it would help all those who record Survival Games as well.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I so feel as if we need to have a Solo SG game type. Bad players like me need to have somewhere to go :p

Otherwise, my ideas are that it needs to be a whole indifferent server. If people who team on the game type get permanently banned from the whole server for "Teaming in Solo: SG" then that would be completely broken.

Other than that, I would love a game type like this, it would help all those who record Survival Games as well.
My man :D

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually kind of support this idea. By doing this it may give everyone a good opportunity to win. Plus 1!

emboar13

Spectator
Reaction score
I very much agree that there should be some solo sg servers. I play solo now days, and now on average, every game I run into about 2 teams of 2. I think we should have some solo servers because it would be a much more competitive game. If you're playing with a team mate, in a fight with a stacked guy you just swap out and have your team mate finish the job once you're low. Ok "I don't think this should be a thing because we like having people bond", ok so just have some servers be solo. Everyone else that wants to play with a team mate can go play regular. I have nothing against people that team but I do think having some solo games would be a great addition to the MCGamer server. I'm sure this would not be to difficult for the developers to implement. Something like clicking a sign and it randomly assigns you a game and everyone is named steve with a steve skin. Something like that would be great. I know there would be some people that would manage to exploit this system, if they were lucky enough to get in the same game and figure out who their friend is. But then again the server has a large number of amazing staff members, and with their help we could give some sort of a punishment to these people. If it was up to me it would be a Kick with a warning, a second time would be a short temp ban and a third would be a longer temp ban. This is just my opinion, and I realize some people don't agree with this, but if you really don't like this who said you have to play solo only games.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
great suggestion, i've always wanted something like this however, the big-wigs have flagged this as a No-No so it wont be happening anytime soon.

sorry

Reaction score
I dont see why this isnt locked.
Electrix is 100% correct in saying this is a nono suggestion, and also it isnt even a original idea.
I can sense some flame ahead :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci