• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please think about this before posting.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
I pride myself in being quite the funny fellow.

But honestly, he's already put in the post that he gives credit to the original poster of this thread. I don't see why you're so defensive and persistent in making Cobra feel bad. While he COULD be lying that he got permission from the OP (which should be removed so as to prevent more argument), he HAS given credit that it was not him that made the post. For proof;

If you've still got a beef with Cobra, which I don't really see now beyond the point of 'give credit', take it to private message, no reason to have your conversation on the thread. ;)
He copied the whole thing down. None of this words are his, he needs his permission to put this here.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He copied the whole thing down. None of this words are his, he needs his permission to put this here.
Fair enough, but still, you could've taken this to private message a bit ago, considering it's personal between you, Cobra and the OP from Hive.
e.e

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Fair enough, but still, you could've taken this to private message a bit ago, considering it's personal between you, Cobra and the OP from Hive.
e.e
If he doesn't take it down, he better be ready for the hive people that will come here ;)

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
What I find amusing is the fact you think that I would take someone else's work and label it as my own. This thread is obviously not mine since you go to any server forum and find a thread similar to this.
You did label it as your own but you need his permission, not just credit. He made this and added on too it. That's why it is stickied.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he doesn't take it down, he better be ready for the hive people that will come here ;)
All this over a collection of words on a website... yeesh, you take this like it's religion.

Before you know what hits the fan, I'm gonna get out of here.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
All this over a collection of words on a website... yeesh, you take this like it's religion.

Just pisses me off when bks copy well respected people in the communities works. And don't have permission, and I'm friends with him

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score

Apparently you didn't know those "collection of words on a website" can lead to legal problems. Not specifically targeting you cobra, but plagiarism as a whole.

But at the end its a block game forum thread so does it really matter.

Reaction score
Yes! THANK YOU! I have been waiting for someone to make a thread like this for so long.

Jubib

Tribute
Reaction score
It's quite funny that you go copy a well known thread on hive and first claim it's yours then when everyone finds out it's not, you say you got permission which you didn't.

lolaemmy

Survivor
Reaction score
You didn't got any permission from me, nothing. I have no problem with people using my content, even if they don't ask. But you should give a link to the original content so everybody knows I made it.
The only problem I have with this is that you lied about having the permission for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci