• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Police 10 7 Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagaaa_27

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks alright, although I'm not too fond of the "target people off spawn" and then "saying something in an MLG way after killing them". It seems like something that could turn into an abusive message that occurs right after targeting off spawn.

People could easily take this too far
True... but if players do it for fun It should be alright
(its all for entertainment)

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to add to this these guys were also following me around lobbies and spamming police ten seven in the chat, I get it's meant to be funny but it seemed a bit over the top following me around lobbies and targeting myself and other players. Just posting my opinion this is in no way meant to start a massive argument.
we weren't following you from lobby to lobby, as you can imagine we died ALOT doing this, we were going from game to game all the time.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this challenge. You're just encouraging others to target others from spawn, and targeting from spawn — targeting in general is against the rules.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like this challenge. You're just encouraging others to target others from spawn, and targeting from spawn — targeting in general is against the rules.
Get a sense of humor XD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You were told to stop flaming on the second page, yet there is disrespect that continues to go on. Seeing as all this seemed to do was to anger certain people, including the aggravation of the very person targeted, as well as promoted targeting and spam, I will give you an "official" warning. Anything even considered as the slightest flame will result in the locking of this thread.

On a happier note... Have a nice day c:

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Lock the thread anyway, this isn't something the community wants going on anyway, please lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci