• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Then I fail to see why you said '-.- da fuq'

Honestly, is it really necessary to try and find something wrong with every single word I say, accuse my whole clan of hacking, and going on team speak using my name to try and get me banned?
Howsie, why do decide to hate? This making me dislike you more and more, every single day..

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Then I fail to see why you said '-.- da fuq'

Honestly, is it really necessary to try and find something wrong with every single word I say, accuse my whole clan of hacking, and going on team speak using my name to try and get me banned?
wow, your being retarded. yes I accused your whole clan of hacking, because that is my and the majority of the AU community's opinion.
you made a new account remember its called mickeyrocks2 you even told me on skype
haha :p
Howsie, why do decide to hate? This making me dislike you more and more, every single day..
obivously this is the reason yozy hates you. Because you made wild accusations about me. I'm noting hating on anyone. And why do you dislike me exactly??

All of you stfu, I'm not getting into a flame war about this. Conversation over...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Going to end this on a high note;

The 'Majority of the AU' you're talking about are people who can't get over the fact someone beat them in the game, and there are the hypocrites, no names.

wow, your being retarded. yes I accused your whole clan of hacking, because that is my and the majority of the AU community's opinion.
haha :p
I said I'd end it on a high note, so...

'You're'

Flame war over c:

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Where'd you get that fact from? And don't forget to count the fact that a large amount of Asia's population is in poverty, (Not saying all of Asia, just some parts.) because I'm pretty sure you're thinking that 100% of Asia has access to a computer.
When did I say 100% of people? i just said it had the most which is a true fact! It has to be considering it holds around half of the world population!!!!! Dude in the future stop trying to outsmart people... It won't work.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
these are the country's i think deserver to have more servers.
UK,AU,CA this is my opinion ok US and EU already have 40 servers they dont need anymore
What about Asia? They dont have ANY servers! And they have the largest population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci