• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
What about Asia? They dont have ANY servers! And they have the largest population.
but the au server are hosted in singapore so they pretty much have a server so when they host them IN AU they shall suffer the lag that we got

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
So even if we get AU servers, they won't be near :p
Le0
Wouldn't it be smarter to put it in NT or Adelaide, as they are in the middle of Aus?

Reactions: Le0

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Le0
Wouldn't it be smarter to put it in NT or Adelaide, as they are in the middle of Aus?
Actually, I would probably be closer to Sydney than people in WA :p and the reason they will most likely be based in Sydney is cost, other centres have been looked at but (I'm fairly sure, can't quite remember so may be wrong) Sydney's are the best value.

Elliotbby

Tribute
Reaction score
When did I say 100% of people? i just said it had the most which is a true fact! It has to be considering it holds around half of the world population!!!!! Dude in the future stop trying to outsmart people... It won't work.
If Asia has the most gamers and is the largest continent, then how come it's losing to Australia and America in the poll? Please, have a good day and remember... You've be outsmarted.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Le0
Tbh, I live in Melbourne so sydney is perfect for me :D Also, majority of Australia's pop lives on the east coast so I think it's a good idea but I understand your point. I guess Sydney being at better value is just better for the majority of Au :p

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
WHEN are the Space servers being added? I wanna play against The aliens and satellite people :C

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Tbh, I live in Melbourne so sydney is perfect for me :D Also, majority of Australia's pop lives on the east coast so I think it's a good idea but I understand your point. I guess Sydney being at better value is just better for the majority of Au :p
Mhm. I live close to Melbourne but I believe Sydney would be a better place (although Melbourne would definately benifet me :p). Sydney has great hosts compared to Melbourne and Queenslanders still get a great connection.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Well i live in W.A but i'm still happy if they're hosted in Sydney I'll get 300ms like i used to before something happend to the servers to make me get 1000ms

elymumjade

Spectator
Reaction score
So MCSG's global API was a success thanks to our amazing developers. We are now ready to possibly add in a few more locations but we want your opinions on where we should add in more servers, or even a brand new locations. Again, we are still tracking locally but it's not being displayed yet.

As for the previous post, thank you for your continued feedback to help MCSGv2 get balanced and also improve based on the game-play. We will be soon hopefully turning on the achievements system as we been still working out the kinks in the back-end for reporting on your game profiles. Expect this week to start seeing some changes to the website and finalizing the new leaderboards. So far, MCSGv2 has recorded 88,280+ games and we can start actually playing with that data!
gg

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
If Asia has the most gamers and is the largest continent, then how come it's losing to Australia and America in the poll? Please, have a good day and remember... You've be outsmarted.
Maybe because there are very few Asians that even know about this since they don't have any servers? Australia and USA already have servers so of course there will be many people that play on them that want more servers....... Dude I'm sorry that you are under the false impression that you have outsmarted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci