• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poll: If MCSG put more servers globally?

Vote for the location would like MCSG to add servers in:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
If Asia has the most gamers and is the largest continent, then how come it's losing to Australia and America in the poll? Please, have a good day and remember... You've be outsmarted.
Also, Space has the most votes anyways so you can see how illogically people around here think... Why are we fighting. Lets be friends :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe because there are very few Asians that even know about this since they don't have any servers? Australia and USA already have servers so of course there will be many people that play on them that want more servers....... Dude I'm sorry that you are under the false impression that you have outsmarted me.
Australian servers are AustraliASIAN

that's why they're hosted in Singapore, we're getting actual Australian servers.

Asians have had servers for a while now.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Australian servers are AustraliASIAN

that's why they're hosted in Singapore, we're getting actual Australian servers.

Asians have had servers for a while now.
Ya but how would most Asians know or participate in it if it wasn't even meant for them?????????

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ya but how would most Asians know or participate in it if it wasn't even meant for them?????????
Please read my post, they were called AustraliASIAN

You don't need to have a server in your region to participate, you just to one close to you...

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Please read my post, they were called AustraliASIAN

You don't need to have a server in your region to participate, you just to one close to you...
I know that anyone can participate, but how would they know to or want to if it was labeled AUSTRALIAN. I don't play on the Canadian servers although I live in Northeast USA. Same thing. Lets stop arguing. It is getting us nowhere. We just keep countering each others points. Lets just see how the poll plays out. Looks like there will be servers in space :p

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
I'm perfectly calm, what in that post made me sound aggressive?

You just didn't seem to get it so I had to put it in caps so you could see it.
the way you said australiASIAN. Sounds like your yelling at your computer darkrai...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
the way you said australiASIAN. Sounds like your yelling at your computer darkrai...
Or you could've read my post and realized the other guy refused to accept they were called Ausraliasian.. .-.

Which is why I put it in caps, so he could actually read it instead of ignoring it and just answering with Asians need more servers.

Now stop trying to create flame wars, Howsie.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Or you could've read my post and realized the other guy refused to accept they were called Ausraliasian.. .-.

Which is why I put it in caps, so he could actually read it instead of ignoring it and just answering with Asians need more servers.

Now stop trying to create flame wars, Howsie.
how am I tying to create a flame war! You are by just saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci