• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Its intersting how most of us got different types! I dont think more than one type is repeated! :D

Im kinda dissapointed I got fire type since its not really one of my favourites... but its a good type still, and its probably one of the most popular types which will make me make more people happy at least! ;) :p
Better than me, I got ground, all that can be caught during regular gameplay in Kalos. :/

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Just a note: I won't be adding FC's in yet, not until I make it to the friend safari.

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
If you guys want to catch some easy shinies do the following:

I caught two shinies so far with this method making my shiny count to 4.

EDIT: Caught another 2 shinies with this method.
Have:
Magikarp
Staryu
Politoed
Relicanth

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score

Have:
Magikarp
Staryu
Politoed
Relicanth
Yeah I was reading about this fishing chain for shinies, pretty cool.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
1719-3214-5856

My safari has Ivysaurs(so it's either Poison or Grass), and I will only add someone who especially wants to have Ivysaurs

(I got enough friend safaris for me already, so I don't need any types, I think.... One with Wartortle would be nice, since I haven't checked for one with Wartortle in my friendslist yet)

EDIT: If you're into that kind of stuff, friend safari Pokemon always have 2 perfect IVs (so, the IV for 2 stats will be 31 regardless of the Pokemon, more then 2 is just pure luck)

Last edited:

JWingWangWong

Experienced
Reaction score
1719-3214-5856

My safari has Ivysaurs(so it's either Poison or Grass), and I will only add someone who especially wants to have Ivysaurs

(I got enough friend safaris for me already, so I don't need any types, I think.... One with Wartortle would be nice, since I haven't checked for one with Wartortle in my friendslist yet)

EDIT: If you're into that kind of stuff, friend safari Pokemon always have 2 perfect IVs (so, the IV for 2 stats will be 31 regardless of the Pokemon, more then 2 is just pure luck)
I'll add you in 9 hours cause that's when my University mid term is done.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score

Have:
Magikarp
Staryu
Politoed
Relicanth
This got me my first shiny in this ppkemon game! :D

Its a shame it was a freaking stupid Basculin XD

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Lol you already won! Damnit! XD At least I can say I got a legit shiny magicarp back in Fire Red by randomly deciding to fish at one point :p (Its a shame Shiny magicarp's evolution is the most common shiny pokemon of all lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci