• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pray for Boston

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm getting a little off topic but I'm really glad to see that this hasn't turned into a flame war because "prayer offends me" or some other crap like that. Good to know there is so much good still
in the community.
#PrayForBoston

calltriswim

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm getting a little off topic but I'm really glad to see that this hasn't turned into a flame war because "prayer offends me" or some other crap like that. Good to know there is so much good still
in the community.
#PrayForBoston
Don't give ideas! Lmao

But you are right, glad to see this great community gather together with the same mind set that what happened in Boston is horrific and no one should ever witness something so tragic.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
About 95% of ppl are nice and decent and I'm not religious but I'm fine with it

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
You don't have to literally pray to a god, it's just a way of saying have a moment to think about them and remember the ones who were lost.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Poor people :c Sadly this kind of stuff happens to often in our society. Regarding the use of "pray", I am not religious and would have prefered another word that isn't so closley associated with religion so that it could include everyone in the world not dependent on religion but I understand the meaning and I think it is a good initiative to show that people care.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Poor people :c Sadly this kind of stuff happens to often in our society. Regarding the use of "pray", I am not religious and would have prefered another word that isn't so closley associated with religion so that it could include everyone in the world not dependent on religion but I understand the meaning and I think it is a good initiative to show that people care.
I'm sorry. I should've worded differently

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
Prayer doesn't offend me, however, I'd rather if a different word was used because I, along with other non religious people, feel uncomfortable with this D: it's the same on all social networks. #weshouldalldosomethingaboutviolenceinsteadofsittingaroundandtalkingaboutit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci