• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pray for Boston

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I really dislike that when someone says, "Pray for Boston," there's some guy that pops up and says, "Well, what if I'm an atheist?"

Really? There was a bomb and a lot of people suffered from it, and you're still arguing about religion? When something like this happens, people shouldn't be divided like the way they are everyday. It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight, white or black, atheist or Christian. This is a time of mourning for the families that suffered on that day. For once, put aside your differences and mourn in unity.
Amen. Thank you for that.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Coming back into Boston tonight, I'm glad everyone I know is alright, but anyone who's families were injured in this event, I wish you all the luck in the world with their recovery, and to anyone who wants to cause destruction, don't you flippen mess with Boston again.

meganlovesmusic

Survivor
Reaction score
I really dislike that when someone says, "Pray for Boston," there's some guy that pops up and says, "Well, what if I'm an atheist?"

Really? There was a bomb and a lot of people suffered from it, and you're still arguing about religion? When something like this happens, people shouldn't be divided like the way they are everyday. It doesn't matter if you're gay or straight, white or black, atheist or Christian. This is a time of mourning for the families that suffered on that day. For once, put aside your differences and mourn in unity.
You are saying it doesn't matter if your atheist or Christian, but people are using "pray" which is a religious verb. This is not uniting the people of the world, it's verging on being condescending. We should use a reasonable phrase that groups all of us.

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
It makes me sick that there were people that day so excited about the race and then they end up getting killed during the race. :( #PrayforBoston.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are saying it doesn't matter if your atheist or Christian, but people are using "pray" which is a religious verb. This is not uniting the people of the world, it's verging on being condescending. We should use a reasonable phrase that groups all of us.
Oh get lost, I'm no Christian but i have no problem with using 'pray'.
It's not offending you, nor is it trying to convert you to Christianity.
This is not the time or place to bring up petty arguments such as that.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do people even bother to do pointless and disgusting things like this when in the end they are going to get caught and punished? If only I could just read and know what is in their minds. :(

SympathyandloveforthoseinBostonandforthosewhoaresufferingaroundtheworld!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Oh get lost, I'm no Christian but i have no problem with using 'pray'.
It's not offending you, nor is it trying to convert you to Christianity.
This is not the time or place to bring up petty arguments such as that.
Amen :p

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry Is this thread called argue about what words we should use to nclude selfish people?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci