• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pray for Boston

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I live north west of Boston, my town is under lockdown at the moment, I've been getting alerts from my parent's freinds in Watertown where the shooting occored, showing bulletholes and casings through out their homes. When the bombing happened my aunt was 3 stores away from where it happened, she is alright, the store in front of the first blast was a candy store i grew up going to whenever i went to boston. I hate when stuff like this happenes and its even worse when it happenes near you, for instance, the third bomb found was inside my dads gym that he went to not 4 days before the marathon. I come back from my vacation this Sunday, I hope that son of a bi*** who is still at large gets what he deserves.

#PrayForBoston

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Amen! Who would do this it is just cruel! #PrayForTheFamilyWhoHaveLostLives

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Disgusting pieces of s**t
What is the point? Why the f**k did those people have to die? An 8 year old for f**ks sake! I'm 16 now, and I grateful for the things I've experienced, but he got 8 years. That's it. Those poor people had so much left to live for, and yet those who did it are sitting there, perfectly safe and alive. The lot of them deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered, along with ANY who take innocent lives.
#prayforboston
(*I apologise for the harsh language I used, I just needed to get across how strongly I feel about this.)
oh and I'm glad that your relatives are ok RandomMan

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
#IdonotprayasIamanathiestbutIgettheideaandamthinkingaboutthehorrorsthathappendinBoston

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I live north west of Boston, my town is under lockdown at the moment, I've been getting alerts from my parent's freinds in Watertown where the shooting occored, showing bulletholes and casings through out their homes. When the bombing happened my aunt was 3 stores away from where it happened, she is alright, the store in front of the first blast was a candy store i grew up going to whenever i went to boston. I hate when stuff like this happenes and its even worse when it happenes near you, for instance, the third bomb found was inside my dads gym that he went to not 4 days before the marathon. I come back from my vacation this Sunday, I hope that son of a bi*** who is still at large gets what he deserves.

#PrayForBoston
I just saw that on the news, I heard that the police killed one of the f***ers but the other one got away.
Glad you and your family are ok, and stay safe man

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
This is like mcsg but just on a bigger scale. People want to have fun but people have to ruin like hackers. #prayforboston

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Who would even think of doing something like this! It is quite scary to think about!
#PrayForBoston
#PrayForTexas

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Amen. Glad to see supporters on the forums of the tragic event. Cruel and Sick for someone to end anothers live.
#PrayForBoston

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci