• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pray for Boston

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
The first suspect was killed, second one is now in custody. Boston should feel safe now.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
The first suspect was killed, second one is now in custody. Boston should feel safe now.
I was literally just going to post that here lol.
there brothers, the oldest died and the youngest was captured. He's 19 years old :/

T

TehHater

This may be a long post, so let me start off by saying that I did not wish for the boston marathon bombing to happen, but that said I have some arguments.

There are plenty of bombings in the middle east that go on uncovered and unnoticed almost because it is supposed to happen. The problem I have with this is that people seem to be desensitized, maybe you guys don't hear about bombing in the middle east or maybe you don't care because it isn't in your country.

I just don't think that some thing like this should receive so much recognition while other incidents go on unprecedented and undocumented.

Not such a long post
I think a bomb or Shooting happens once a week in Ireland o.o

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I was actually going to point this out earlier - if something like this happens outside of the United States, it's not a big deal. Within the states, the world's ending.
Not bad/good either way, but yeah...
I was literally just going to post that here lol.
there brothers, the oldest died and the youngest was captured. He's 19 years old :/
haha I just got back from Steak n' Shake when I saw it on TV.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Yea like around the same time a huge wedding in Afghanistan was bombed and 20+ people died, but everyone is freaking over 3 deaths in USA. We should take a moment to think about all the people struggling in the world. Whether it is death, or just losing a job or losing your home.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
As all bruins fans will agree...

Terrorists... DON'T POKE THE BEAR!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hear about the car chase? Maaang, it sounded like something out of a James Bond movie.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Well, the thing with that is that the motive is kinda personal and based in the place it happens. This however, someone went out of their way to move to another country, possible plan for a year to target ANYONE in a global event where many people are crowded into a small area, AKA terrorism. I'm not saying that the everyday things you are talking about are childish compared to this, the exact same thing happens in many large city's across America, but terrorism causes more concern to people then the crimes we hear about everyday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci