• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#PrayForParis

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
It was a very sad day. Sad to see these things happen to our world..

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand how f***ed in the head you'd have to be to do something like that. I feel very sorry for muslims as this will cause an insane amount of racism towards the non-extremist muslims. #PrayForParis

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
Honestly these people of the Islamic State are sick and pathetic, going as far as using their religion as an excuse to be doing all this. #PrayForParis

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
How long will it take until we just remove ISIS from the face of the earth

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish instead of people spamming things on social media sites and on our minecraft servers they were talking with their parents (if underage) or writing to government officials of their country (if of age) to actually try to organize some action instead of just being mindless followers spamming things (such as #PrayForParis) which are not helping the French or Paris at all.

Mourning is fine too, but mourning is a silent action, which we are enforcing.
^ masterGberry

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
So sad, these innocent people suffered from people, who do in fact do not accept others beliefs excluding themselves. I really hope Paris is safe, and is not under a world target. Please pray for Paris.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci