• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Predictions for the new wave of maps?

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I would love for them to bring Demons Breeze back, im sure a lot of other people would as well. People say it makes them lagg in game, i have not noticed myself, making it in my eyes a map they should bring back ;)

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I like fallen haven, but I think that there is too much quartz and beacons.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Fallen Haven is a definite.
Hopefully at least 1 of the Imagine units. But I want them all!
Maybe underground Kingdoms not too sure..
I would say RF new nap and SG Venezia but they're to new...

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like change is a good thing. More maps means more to learn, more adventures to be had, and it makes having a chest route on every map really hard.

Other times I think it's good to keep things simple, like in SGClassic.

I do really want Neighborhood to be added, though.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I downloaded Cloudy with a Chance of Survival; the map didn't flow well and looked like a collection of random builds. Don't think it'll be added. My guesses are SG Venezia, and The Lobby Games. Hopefully Demon's Breeze will be re-added and maybe Snowkrill Island, haven't checked it out, but seems good.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
New maps I've seen in the voting:

Lobby Games
Boombeard's Battle

Reaction score
And fallen haven.

I was really disappointed with the choice of maps.. Anyone else?
Same here to be honest I don't think Fallen Haven or the Lobby Games are very good. I don't know what Boombeard's Battle is so I can't really comment on that one.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
And fallen haven.

I was really disappointed with the choice of maps.. Anyone else?
Yeah me, I mean, boombeards battle is absolutely horrendous. It has vanilla terraforming and more water than breeze island. It's also really random in placement, for example I saw an extremely large spirally thing in the middle of no where

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Same here to be honest I don't think Fallen Haven or the Lobby Games are very good. I don't know what Boombeard's Battle is so I can't really comment on that one.
Lobby Games is insanely laggy and is really just a boring map, when we said we wanted lobby games we meant playing in the FyreUK or team elite lobby, not an actual map made of it.

Fallen Haven is okay, I don't dislike it but I find the style a bit repetitive.

Boombeards is like.. Breeze island.. With more water, if you like long games and tedious water fights it's fun.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Boombeards also gives some people, not all of them, boats at the start, which they can use in pregame to get to the corn and wait for the game to start so that they can get the chests -_-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci