• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Predictions for the new wave of maps?

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Lobby Games is insanely laggy and is really just a boring map, when we said we wanted lobby games we meant playing in the FyreUK or team elite lobby, not an actual map made of it.

Fallen Haven is okay, I don't dislike it but I find the style a bit repetitive.

Boombeards is like.. Breeze island.. With more water, if you like long games and tedious water fights it's fun.
When i played lobby games, i pulled an Origins and fell out of the map :c qq

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be fair I have not played fallen haven but the other 2 maps are a bit not right boombeaders is just ewwww and lobby games it just don't feel right for me.

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
BoomBeard's Battle.
Today I saw that map in the vote section. was so confused by it.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I already have a chest route on Lobby Games :p 4 tier twos

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Boombeard's Battle is broken. It appears that random players get boats that they can hop in at the start and head to corn before anyone else can move. When the game begins, these players have immediate access to the chests while the remaining players have to slowly swim to the corn (no chance whatsoever of getting a chest). Make the boats inaccessible at the start, make sure everyone gets one, or remove them entirely. Without them there is way too much water at the spawn, but they aren't working correctly right now.

Also, the map is sloppily terraformed (WE brushes! WE brushes as far as the eye can see!) and 75% water. This one is a real headscratcher.

It still is voted quite often (at least I see it in the "last 5 games" list all the time), so either the name catches attention or players really like the similarities to Breeze.

Have not seen Fallen Haven yet, but it looked very well done.

Lobby Games was requested by the community so I'm not surprised by its addition. I haven't seen it in action yet.

Keystones on Origins are still broken (bah humbug).

Last edited:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there a thread for boombeards? I
Boombeard's Battle is broken. It appears that 5 random players get boats that they can hop in at the start and head to corn before anyone else can move. When the game begins, these players have immediate access to the chests while the remaining players have to slowly swim to the corn (no chance whatsoever of getting a chest).

Also, the map is sloppily terraformed (WE brushes! WE brushes as far as the eye can see!) and 75% water. This one is a real headscratcher.

It still is voted quite often (at least I see it in the "last 5 games" list all the time), so either the name catches attention or players really like the similarities to Breeze.

Lobby Games was requested by the community so I'm not surprised by its addition. I haven't seen it in action yet.

f not. Don't see why it should be added when they havn't even asked the community if they want it too be added...

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
I am really disappointed by the maps they chose.
There are so many amazing maps out there (*cough* imagine unit *cough*) but they chose a joke map, and a map with far, I mean far too much water instead.

Well, at least we have Fallen Haven I guess.

Reaction score
Boombeard's Battle is broken. It appears that 5 random players get boats that they can hop in at the start and head to corn before anyone else can move. When the game begins, these players have immediate access to the chests while the remaining players have to slowly swim to the corn (no chance whatsoever of getting a chest).

The community requested the old lobby to be added as a map not for the adjustment to be added. The adjusted map is very different from the old lobby and plays out very differently so its not really what people wanted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci