• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Predictions for the new wave of maps?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fallen Haven: As expected, added because it was made by Red Forest. It's a decent map, but Im not very fond of the lack of block variation or the overall design of the map (doesn't "feel" like a city)

Lobby Games: As expected, added because it was made by Team Elite. I thought it was a joke map. It's way too laggy and small.

BoomBeard's Battle: I don't know what the Map Committee was thinking with this one. Basically an ocean with heavy (and badly) terraformed islands. Cool name though.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I downloaded Cloudy with a Chance of Survival; the map didn't flow well and looked like a collection of random builds. Don't think it'll be added. My guesses are SG Venezia, and The Lobby Games. Hopefully Demon's Breeze will be re-added and maybe Snowkrill Island, haven't checked it out, but seems good.
LOBBY GAMES GOT ADDED. CALLED IT.

#uselesspride

J

Joel/MadDawg

I've played all of the new maps now, so here are my opinions on them:

Fallen Haven: Probably the worst RF map so far. The buildings look nice, but the all quartz theme and complete lack of terraforming make it pretty bad. However, it's a Red Forest map, so how could you not expect it get in?

Lobby Games: I'll admit that when I first heard of this I thought it was stupid. However, afte playing it I must say it is well designed and actually quite fun to play. This is my favorite map from this group of new ones.

Boombeard's Battle: First off, what is the map committee thinking when they accept a map that's never actually been posted on the forums? Plus, of all the maps they could choose from they chose this piece of crap? I'm amazed that a 80% water map could get accepted with Breeze already on the servers. Plus the (very few) structures on this map aren't even very good. In my opinion, this is the worst map to be accepted to Mcsg since Freeze Island.

Don't mind any spelling/grammar errors, I wrote this at 8 am on my itouch :3

Reaction score
It appears that there is a new 120 player map as well but it is currently suffering the same issue that Lost Ridge had.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I was hoping Cloudy with a Chance of Survival would be added, because I just love it sooo much :3. (Click on my singature to get taken to the maps page)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci