• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Problem connecting to the new SoftLayer servers? Follow this

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgixxFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
It isnt working for me either it says somehting about Java ??????

FunkyFred

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it me or have the eu servers crashed (0/24 and cant join) ?

JjPwN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I think it's because Minecraft is updating to 1.3... but I don't know. Usually the authentication servers go down when Mojang releases a new update. So, it can't authenticate your account to join any premium server, that's why it gets stuck at "Logging in...". The only possible way to join a server is if it has "offline-mode" equal to "false". Because offline-mode doesn't require any authentication to join, but it lets hackers do stuff, so it's not recommended to ever do.

FunkyFred

Spectator
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I think it's because Minecraft is updating to 1.3... but I don't know. Usually the authentication servers go down when Mojang releases a new update. So, it can't authenticate your account to join any premium server, that's why it gets stuck at "Logging in...".
thanks I think you may be right

edgixxFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
Operating System: Windows 7
Us is NOT working
Error: something about java internal exception
Also all servers look to be down

Jarramore

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Country - United Kingdom
  • Operating system - Windows 7
  • Is US working? - Nope
  • What error do you get? Internal client error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection times out: connect
  • Run a traceroute to 5.10.66.64 and 5.10.66.73, then screenshot it. More info about doing a traceroute:http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/troubleshooter/traceroute.html -
  • Any other relevant information - Well I was in a game and I got killed or died or whatever. Then I left the game to find another. So I click on a 'lobby' game and it came up with the error for about 10 times that I tried.

edgixxFTW

Spectator
Reaction score
I had the exact same problem!

• Country - United Kingdom
  • Operating system - Windows 7
  • Is US working? - Nope
  • What error do you get? Internal client error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection times out: connect
  • Run a traceroute to 5.10.66.64 and 5.10.66.73, then screenshot it. More info about doing a traceroute:http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/troubleshooter/traceroute.html -
  • Any other relevant information - Well I was in a game and I got killed or died or whatever. Then I left the game to find another. So I click on a 'lobby' game and it came up with the error for about 10 times that I tried.

ChocoTaco622

Spectator
Reaction score
ya something is really screwed all the servers well most r down in the world thats crazy

Darkonback

Spectator
Reaction score
Nr 1. press start..what start...?!? in Minecraft nr 2 and 3 in the link i don't......uunnnghh....i hate this.....fix this pls..pls ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci