• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Problem connecting to the new SoftLayer servers? Follow this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoTaco622

Spectator
Reaction score
i went to the rules and went to the bottom but i didn't see anything about signing up at all??

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The "failed to verify Username" is because of the Minecraft.net Auth servers going down this morning. It's however starting to return back to normal.

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
The "failed to verify Username" is because of the Minecraft.net Auth servers going down this morning. It's however starting to return back to normal.
You got any headway on "Can't Reach Server" Yet? I'm raring to get back on mcsg but i can't

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah, it was odd because I could login to my sever but none of the MCSG servers.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe because your server was set to offline mode? As for the issue with connecting to EU, its very hard to troubleshoot as people are mixing Minecraft.net Auth servers issues with this issue. We changed the DNS prop time down to see if that helps any but if this is still an issue tomorrow, we may need to contact SoftLayer and see why people are not getting a connection.

Laura777

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Country USA
  • Operating system Windows XP
  • Is US working? Yes EU nope
  • What error do you get? Cant reach server Other Information : I ran the traceroute and it never connected just says Request Timed Out on both it never connected once

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Operating System: Windows XP
Can you connect to US?: Yes
What error do you get?: Can't connect to server
Traceroute: I didn't take pictures, but basically, I got "* * * Request timed out" 30 times over for both servers.
Additional Information: I tried everything on this page and nothing has worked.

Kylian

Spectator
Reaction score
Operation system windows xp
US is working
Error : Cant reach server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads