• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: DeadBoxMc
Aɢᴇ: 14
Wɪɴs: 348
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Both.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): "ItsDeadbox"
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Of course.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bow, fishing rod, and fns.
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Lag, hackers, and water fights.
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 9
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Im online almost everyday which can help by attending to clan battles or scrims.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: This clan seems like a good one to join and learn more pvp skills from.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Not really, which kinda of a good thing because I get to know more people.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?
Nothing really, it's good as how it is.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to start flame... It's awkward on past clan battles you have 5, but you have 4-0 and the other one you had you lost to insidious xD LMAO

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to start flame... It's awkward on past clan battles you have 5, but you have 4-0 and the other one you had you lost to insidious xD LMAO
Not really funny. Frog just doesn't update the thread often enough.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE but I Liked to be called Lions
Aɢᴇ:13
Wɪɴs:1105
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: I have both
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): jonnybigshot25 but I Barely Use Skype
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: yea
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: starfing, bow spaming, fns
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: My biggest weakness is getting tryaharded and getting placed on fire, sometimes getting cleaned up
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):8
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well Im pretty good at pvp, I would help people if i knew what thee problem was example how do you buddy someone in Ts I would teach them!
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well I Just want to be in a good clan that has fun Most of the time and very competitive when needed not competitive all the time unlike most clans out there, I know some members in the clan and mostly want to be loyal to a clan where I know I will be that I believe is Prod
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: I have played with chip, puffy,Hks all Nice people and fun to talk too
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? I would get to know all the pending members to see who would get accepted or denied!

Cheetuh

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: toequila
Aɢᴇ: 12
Wɪɴs: 92/764 "My brother use to play on here but he got a new account now....."
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes, both
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): toequila123
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, FnS, Fishing Rod
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow, Water fights, 3+ teams
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 7
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: I would help out with anything wrong in the clan and make your clan better in clan battles/scrims
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: My last leader use to yell at his members so I left and I am applying for this clan right now
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: No
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?: On the clan post I would make the text a darker color because it is very hard to see
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:LIONSTILLIDIE but I Liked to be called Lions
Aɢᴇ:13
Wɪɴs:1105
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: I have both
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): jonnybigshot25 but I Barely Use Skype
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: yea
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: starfing, bow spaming, fns
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: My biggest weakness is getting tryaharded and getting placed on fire, sometimes getting cleaned up
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):8
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well Im pretty good at pvp, I would help people if i knew what thee problem was example how do you buddy someone in Ts I would teach them!
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well I Just want to be in a good clan that has fun Most of the time and very competitive when needed not competitive all the time unlike most clans out there, I know some members in the clan and mostly want to be loyal to a clan where I know I will be that I believe is Prod
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: I have played with chip, puffy,Hks all Nice people and fun to talk too
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? I would get to know all the pending members to see who would get accepted or denied!
both have been accepted for trial! Please be active on the teamspeak.
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Im online almost everyday which can help by attending to clan battles or scrims.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: This clan seems like a good one to join and learn more pvp skills from.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Not really, which kinda of a good thing because I get to know more people.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?
Denied reason: Applied for another clan.

Last edited:

Zephorics

Spectator
Reaction score
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
You applied for trivium....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci