• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Project - New Foundations

Do you think this is a good idea that you think should be put to work?

• No, this won't work out.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can someone show me how the forums work?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lemme break it down :). You said a couple of posts up;

Then I returned in saying that;

And tier 3's are going to be very rare so hardly anyone will have gold apples and you said people who don't have gold apples are nooby so I made a joke saying that you will think everyone will be nooby once tier 3's come out

Get it now? :)
I see, what you should have said was, They are only going to be in tier 3's now. Say they are going to be in teir 3's now just means that there will be more of them then before...

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I see, what you should have said was, They are only going to be in tier 3's now. Say they are going to be in teir 3's now just means that there will be more of them then before...
How will there be more than before as a golden apple can be found in any tier 2's atm and there is alot in certain maps whereas there will be only a few tier 3's to be found once they're added...

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How will there be more than before as a golden apple can be found in any tier 2's atm and there is alot in certain maps whereas there will be only a few tier 3's to be found once they're added...
I mean, once they add tier 3's, there will be gold apples in tier 2 and tier3 chests, meaning more gold apples.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I mean, once they add tier 3's, there will be gold apples in tier 2 and tier3 chests, meaning more gold apples.
They're removing them from tier 2's and only having them in tier 3's :) Well that's the plan atm

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
On the subject of the project, I think it is a great idea!
This was probaly my best day in MCSG:
Breeze Island 6 people left, a team of 3, me, another half-decent player and a random n00b. I teamed first with the n00b when the team were about to kill him, then the other guy joined us.
3v3, we smashed them, killing one and scaring the other two off. Then, we got the refill and hunted down the remaining two team members, who were scattered in the trees. They were on Skype to their friend so knew where we were, so they could hide. However, we murdered them all XD.
Then, we let the n00b kill us.

It felt good.
2013-08-14_22.59.45.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci