• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Proposal] A SixZoSeven PvP Server?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I hope to open up the server within the next FOUR days.
Unfortunately, we will not have the FFA arena open.
As always, we are constantly needing donations to keep the server running. Also be sure to read the google doc for more info on what you get when you donate.

So close!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Alert:
I am growing impatient with this and in the very near future I will open a position up to help me set up the plugin. ( I am TERRIBLE when it comes to even the most basic stuff)
So for those of you who know how to do anything plugin related, please stay tuned here for more info on that. Expect to be able to 'Apply' in the next 7 days because I REALLY want to open up the server seeing as you guys really want it! Trust me, I want it open just as badly as you do!

-Six ;)
I can help?

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you accepted/denied any Moderator applications?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Server is now in OPEN TEST phase. In this phase, the server is open to you all. There WILL be bugs. As of now, we have a limited amount of arenas setup. They vary from 1v1, to 2v2, 1v1v1v1, and a 2v2v2v2 arena. FFA is being worked on and will be ready for public testing soon. Remember, this was only made by Aeruner and I so dont expect an ultra high quality server :p. Its basic and simple.

Server IP: sixzopvp.mcnode.net

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Six how big do you want the maps? Some of the TE members might make one? can we?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci