• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PSA: Do Not Eat Grenades!

JamalTheAmericanMedic

Experienced
Reaction score
In my third tour on the MCSG Forums, I have noticed a spike in a strange, deadly and horrifying trend.

As you know, I am Jamal. I am the American medic, and I am in charge of keeping these forums safe from grenades! I have served in many wars, and I have many years of experience as a medic, as stated in my first thread. Never in my career have I seen such activity take place. Several members who have been warned of impending grenades, have eaten said grenades.

I want to make it clear. Do not eat grenades. Grenades are explosive metallic devices, they should not be consumed, nor should you go near them. I repeat: Do Not Eat Grenades. Even if the enemy covers the grenade in a delicious Béarnaise sauce, you should not digest a grenade. They will explode inside you, causing death in a high majority of cases.

I have never seen a trend like this before. Is it common for forums to eat explosive devices? What is the cause for this trend? I'd like to hear some input from the community.

EDIT 1: Grenades can also be disguised as pineapples. Be weary when eating exotic fruit on the battlefield! Thank-you to Zacharoutio for the information.

-Yours Truly, Jamal Grenáde, the American Medic

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Jamal, I am sad to say there has been a increasing amount in cases of spontaneous combustion due to this terrible incident. It seems as that sauce is only making them tastier, and it seems like, from what I hear, people are thinking about trying one. I would gladly spread the word to close friends about this serious issue.

JamalTheAmericanMedic

Experienced
Reaction score
Jamal, I am sad to say there has been a increasing amount in cases of spontaneous combustion due to this terrible incident. It seems as that sauce is only making them tastier, and it seems like, from what I hear, people are thinking about trying one. I would gladly spread the word to close friends about this serious issue.
Please do! We need all the help we can get!

Reaction score
the grey sauce is really good :D u should try it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci