• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PSA: Do Not Eat Grenades!

S

Sepyz

My diet consists of 7 grenades a day. I'm not sure how I can adapt to this.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
In my third tour on the MCSG Forums, I have noticed a spike in a strange, deadly and horrifying trend.

As you know, I am Jamal. I am the American medic, and I am in charge of keeping these forums safe from grenades! I have served in many wars, and I have many years of experience as a medic, as stated in my first thread. Never in my career have I seen such activity take place. Several members who have been warned of impending grenades, have eaten said grenades.

I want to make it clear. Do not eat grenades. Grenades are explosive metallic devices, they should not be consumed, nor should you go near them. I repeat: Do Not Eat Grenades. Even if the enemy covers the grenade in a delicious Béarnaise sauce, you should not digest a grenade. They will explode inside you, causing death in a high majority of cases.

I have never seen a trend like this before. Is it common for forums to eat explosive devices? What is the cause for this trend? I'd like to hear some input from the community.

EDIT 1: Grenades can also be disguised as pineapples. Be weary when eating exotic fruit on the battlefield! Thank-you to Zacharoutio for the information.

-Yours Truly, Jamal Grenáde, the American Medic
do you like give massages? cause like, been stressed out lately, ya know?!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Oh my, I'm glad I found this when I did, I almost ate that pineapple...

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I highly disagree. By all means keep consuming grenades! This is an ancient tradition and a wonderful practice. Here are the benefits of doing this!

- Grenades contain 4 vital vitamins and nutrients
- Grenades are all natural and organic
- Grenade-eaters have as high as a 10% chance of surviving!
- Grenades taste and look great, I prefer mine BBQed!
- Grenades help alleviate over-population.

As you can see, Grenades are healthy and safe! In fact, the Grenade I'm eating right now is very goo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci