• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell leaderboards reset and news about the Diamond giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't come up with an idea on time.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I had like 15+ ideas :( it's ok though, I was going to give the diamond donor to my friend, I don't really care xD

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Just so you all don't go begging on my profile, I gave Mamiamato24 the diamond donor for an avatar as I think his art is the best I've seen. So yeah, don't bother asking me on my profile because I already gave it away. ;P

I'm so excited to see the disaster though! I'm still shocked one of my ideas got accepted. omg.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Just so you all don't go begging on my profile, I gave Mamiamato24 the diamond donor for an avatar as I think his art is the best I've seen. So yeah, don't bother asking me on my profile because I already gave it away. ;P

I'm so excited to see the disaster though! I'm still shocked one of my ideas got accepted. omg.
can i haz dia dnor?

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
The Tnt rain needs some fixing. It creates to much lag and got my suffocated in a block, then tellported me out, and rubber banded me so i got killed by a guy in leahter armor, while i had full iron and a diamond sword. So im kind amad i couldnt make my mark on the LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci