• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell leaderboards reset and news about the Diamond giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Forairan what were the ideas that were runner ups for winning?
Why does it matter? They didn't win. Wouldn't you rather he focus on actually removing bugs from the ideas that were picked rather than tell people they almost won but didn't?

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does it matter? They didn't win. Wouldn't you rather he focus on actually removing bugs from the ideas that were picked rather than tell people they almost won but didn't?
Because in my opinion there are still sections that should be changed thus it would probably become the runner up

Frozenhero

Spectator
Reaction score
Why you did not choose one of them? (Which writes TNT raşn first?) I think there were better ideas like Water problem, Earthquake, Hurting water, Hurting Cobweb (for fog) or special texture pack? Or I dont know there were better ideas...
However, gg! I do not think I fully understood the "new announcement" Hope best features win (Chose meh broo! :3)

Last edited:

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Well at the moment the quarter quell games are completely broken and unfair for more than half of the player-base, so I wouldn't take any of those leaderboard spots seriously.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations to the winners , but you clearly said to the thread that you need ideas that do not cause lag and I don't think TNT Rain is not going to cause lag.
Whether you want to believe it or not, the TNT rain actually doesn't cause lag. It has taken massive 250TNT explosions before I saw a significant FPS drop (about 25-60fps). The QQ TNT will explode differently than normal TNT and while it may seem like it would induce more lag than normal TNT, it actually creates less!

You'll see when it comes out. :)
-Spaghetti

Edit:
sunburn sunburn y'all are gonna get sunburnt
Congrats on being chosen! I can't wait to see what this looks like in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci