• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question to utubers

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made a MCSG Youtube channel in December because I wanted to make youtube videos basicly :p (my computer that I have right now is not good enough to record with so i haven't uploaded for 2 months :()

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I like to see my own gameplay, and listen how I fail in English xD (My channel is in my signature!)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would start a youtube channel for fun, but I can't :( I've wanted to do it for a while now though. I feel like I could do it well without all the background noise .-.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a video explaining it.
There is no video explaining prices, there are some making assumptions, because it would break YouTubes contract if you were to give out the amount you get.

But if you wanted to get partnered quickly or for a smaller channel you could try get one through a smaller gaming group. Might not be paid as much as something like machinima.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Check me out? Partnered by Awesomeness TV.
Don't advertise your channel/videos multiple times in one thread, unless you're posting a video relative to the subject with a tutorial or something that someone in the thread asked for.

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
U read my mind.... guys stop advertising here

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
Me and my friend just played minecraft regularly, especially MCSG and we originally set up a channel just for a few videos but people responded to them well so we decided to make more.
Hope this helped!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
To help people out there with *cough* money *cough* MCSG.

To provide people with *cough* money *cough* entertaining content.

Also to make *cough* lots of money *cough* videos in their spare time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci