• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? Map 2, because there are more chest and its very easy to find people, unlike the other map where it is impossible to track people down.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Find a weapon and kill all in sight.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? Not reallly.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Not that comes to mind.

GloomyHD

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I prefer the first map. I like the ability to hide in dugouts and trees.

2. I like to use the trees as a faster and safer means of getting from place to place. On the city map I run away from corno until the others sort themselves out.

3. Maybe more chests in the city map.

4. Something like chase breakers from Assassin's Creed would be nice seeing how when someone gets on you it's impossible to hide from them.

BLackAce111

Spectator
Reaction score
I to prefer the first map but bc of the avaliblity of food.

I make sure to never sprint and crouch behind walls.

More food in city map

kyl55

Spectator
Reaction score
1.map 2 u have a lot of places to hide and advantages of sneeking up on your opponent

2.run from the cornucopia and than come back when there no one around and when some one is sneeking up on you know becuse i use F5 and look backwards and swich between them

3.no I like it the way it is but could be more buildings and I got ideas

4. Make map a little smaller when there less people like when there 5left that alll camp it gets really annoying

xDavidKimx

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 1 will be my favorite because it is more realistic and FUN. It also makes it look like I'm ACTUALLY in the game. The city is too hard because of the small map and mobs in like every building.
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEE!
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Make the cornicopia chests less "over powered." People who successfully get the items from corn can easily win the game and people who find chests throughout the map find some crap instead of like iron stuff.
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
Someway for "Spectators to "buy" items to give to tributes" like the REAL hunger games!

Ash19256

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map2 is my favorite. it's ridiculously easy to hide, but also really hard to survive.
2.RUN!!!
3.More resources.
4.Make the map more exciting, more condensed.

Jonah F

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? I'd have to say the first one. It's a bit easier to find chests, and just seems to feel more like the books and movie.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Well I generally scavenge for the chests around the map, making sure to avoid people with better items than me, until it starts to get close to sundown. The, usually with my partner(s) I head for the center (Cornucopia) to get all the good items from there when they refill. Then I try to win, which I have a few times.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? Um... Keep it with the feel of the books and movie, and make the Capitol look better (The city outside the training room)

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? No, not at all. Well, maybe more traps and whatnot. Thats nice.

Minonan

Spectator
Reaction score
1. The City map

2. (For both) Make an alliance, and camp at the cornucopia, so I can get every treasure chest and be able to craft, so when I get to the deathmatch I am stronger.

3. Make it so that you cannot camp at the cornucopia. (In both games it is so unfair)

4. More treasure chest, and events occuring, like in certain places spawn Ghasts, or in have a Zombie invasion occur if nothing is happening.

ezekielelin

Tribute
Reaction score

I like Map 1 and 2 almost equal. However I like map 1 because it is more balanced. (cornucopia vs rest of chests)

On map 2, I have a special outline of chests, that, if I don't die, will have me back at spawn with about 10 chests having been opened, and almost always still full. When I get to spawn, I wait till they are refilled, then I pwn.

On map 1, I have a similar strategy.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

No

No

Diamondrage930

Spectator
Reaction score
1- I like the 1st map more because of it gives me a more wilderness and survival feel.

2- Secure a spot in a chest hotspot (the cove, or the house with the pink floor)

3- More traps.

4- a sponsor system.

Devin07

Spectator
Reaction score

I like the old map because it is more spread out with plenty of chests and skill opertunities.

Run from center, then go around the edge of the map and find chests. If I get enough stuff then I hunt other tributes.

I think it would be cool to add some sort of maze to the map with hidden chests. The maze could also be made of lava.

I think potions should be added. This would make the game way more fun and challenging by having the ability to tip the scales in combat when you are evenly matched with another player by using splash potions or healing, regeneration, and strength potions. Also swift potions would be great for quick getaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci